PDA

View Full Version : Updated from the body shop

Poopie
11-16-2006, 12:56 PM
S4 bumper painted, grills painted, foglights mounted, 2 fenders painted, 2 doors painted, hood painted. Its just assembly time. It took a lot more time then i expected. I requested an s4 bumper, and the first bumper they recieved was an a4 bumper. The second bumper to come in was a cracked s4 bumper, finally got a good s4 bumper in and when dry fitted they saw that the bumper shocks did not match up with the rebar on the s4 bumper. I checked it out at the shop and indeed they are correct that shocks needed to be replaced. I asked about this on audizine and many said that the s4 bumper fit right on. When dry fitting the body parts they discovered some other broken parts, may or may not of been from the accident, but everything suspicious they replaced. The only thing they requested for me to pay out of pocket was the 2 bumper shocks. They said since i requested a different bumper and they had to replace something that was not damaged and it was not part of the estimate that I should pay for them. I called the dealership and they said that they were about 15bucks a piece. I SHOULD get my car back tomarrow at the end of the day, but definantly saturday. I am VERY satisfied with the work that they do. Syrena in Montgomeryville PA is top notch. They even replaced a worn belt I had. I needed an AC recharged, but since they saw that my condensor needed to be replaced I get a recharge too. =)

smoothie
11-16-2006, 01:14 PM
cool got pics of all that nice stuffs?

offroader1006
11-16-2006, 01:24 PM
TITTYWOP

SoFresh
11-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, can't wait to see some pics posted once you get your ride back!

Poopie
11-16-2006, 07:30 PM
I hope to have my car friday and i can get some sweet pics saturday!