PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know which pump it is?



Neo1130
10-26-2006, 09:57 AM
One of the pumps broke for either my headlights or windsheild washers... All I know is that I can see it from the top when I look in the engine bay... I changed it out on my other A4 but forgot which one it was...

ModifiedA4
10-26-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Neo1130
One of the pumps broke for either my headlights or windsheild washers... All I know is that I can see it from the top when I look in the engine bay... I changed it out on my other A4 but forgot which one it was...

engrish much?

Neo1130
10-26-2006, 10:36 AM
How is that so hard to understand?

ModifiedA4
10-26-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Neo1130
How is that so hard to understand?

if you dont know whats broken, how is anyone here going to know?

why dont you go out to the car, turn on the head lights, use the washers and report back what doesnt work. then someone will be able to tell you which pump you need to replace.

aRIf
10-26-2006, 10:48 AM
you should understand from the noise when you run the pumps. let someone run the pumps and you can listen or touch them to understand it is working or not.

Neo1130
10-26-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ModifiedA4
if you dont know whats broken, how is anyone here going to know?

Because I gave a location and there are only two pumps... One is visible from the engine bay, the other is not... Plus I don't have anyone around that can help me out... Just me...

AudiSeefu
10-26-2006, 03:26 PM
whatup kyle.
I wanna get with you for some help on my tb on my 2.8 when you have some free time. also, so you can bring by that extra rim for me.

ModifiedA4
10-26-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Neo1130
Because I gave a location and there are only two pumps... One is visible from the engine bay, the other is not... Plus I don't have anyone around that can help me out... Just me...

wow, you're dense.

mike-2ptzero
10-26-2006, 05:17 PM
Just looked at mine and seems the bottom pump has the small outlet which seems to match the lines to the windshield, the pump that sits higher was broken so I cant look to see what the outlet looks like.

Neo1130
10-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by ModifiedA4
wow, you're dense.

Would ****ing pictures help you or something or are you too smart to know what the **** I am talking about... If you aren't gonna help much here, please don't post... Thank you Mike for the helpful information... I guess Mike is retarded also since he knew what I was talking about....

mike-2ptzero
10-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Neo1130
Would ****ing pictures help you or something or are you too smart to know what the **** I am talking about... If you aren't gonna help much here, please don't post... Thank you Mike for the helpful information... I guess Mike is retarded also since he knew what I was talking about....


I guess he didn't understand non east coast english. [;)]

ModifiedA4
10-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Neo1130
Would ****ing pictures help you or something or are you too smart to know what the **** I am talking about... If you aren't gonna help much here, please don't post... Thank you Mike for the helpful information... I guess Mike is retarded also since he knew what I was talking about....

i dont understand why it would be so hard to try to USE the washers with the lights on and report what doesnt squirt fluid. thats the pump that is broken. simple easy. one person can do this. i know you can. unless you're monkey, you can do this.

Neo1130
10-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Sorry for the dickheadedness Mod... It is just that it slowly leaks and they BOTH work, it is just that the pump is broken in half and leaks... Still pump and the washer on the bumper AND windsheild still work... That is why I was asking which one it was...