PDA

View Full Version : Lets get some ideas for a time for the "k04 shootout"

DenverNoob
10-26-2006, 08:09 AM
Groove and Obviouse, lets get a time on a weekend coming up here to get this worked out. I have a k04 REVO car now in the mix (he doesnt post up)...which gives us 4 cars;
APR B7 A4 with a chip (to compare the motors)
APR k04 B6 A4
GIAC k04 B6 A4
REVO k04 B6 a4

let the tuner shootout commence!

let me know what works for you guys, and ill get this set up at MAC. lets plan 1-2 weeks out so there are no scheduling conflicts (or longer if necessary).

if anyone knows a local MTM b6 k04 car, that would be fun too....however that is a rare breed.

-Ted

Cole
10-26-2006, 12:14 PM
I wanna play;-)

Ptwiggens
10-26-2006, 12:22 PM
No BT's?

DenverNoob
10-26-2006, 01:05 PM
anyone is more than welcome to join!

the primary prupose of this event is to compare similar setups across the three US platforms, same dyno, same time (roughly)....the idea being the #s will be much more comparable that way. this is by no means a competition for power, but just a simple "lets see how they all run here in Denver" kind of a thing. weve all see a million k04 dynos at sea level...lets linem up here!

if we have enough people to make a dyno day of it...the more the marrier as discounts on volume certainly apply.

obviouse
10-28-2006, 10:40 AM
We need to talk to Inferno. He has a K04 on a B7. Just could be a fun way to compare the motors even further. I'm good for any Saturday. We also might want to talk to 3zero3 about sponsoring this since they are getting a dyno installed and might want to promote it. I'll give Biturbo hero a shout.

Ptwiggens
11-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Well count me in if I'm in town and I've fixed my brake booster hose.

lnferno
11-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by obviouse
We need to talk to Inferno. He has a K04 on a B7. Just could be a fun way to compare the motors even further. I'm good for any Saturday. We also might want to talk to 3zero3 about sponsoring this since they are getting a dyno installed and might want to promote it. I'll give Biturbo hero a shout.

My K04 results at MAC (http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93967)

Bandimere results (http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98888)

If we can get a group discount, I might be interested to see what I can do with some race gas