PDA

View Full Version : stassis street sport question

seph
10-23-2006, 08:30 AM
I heard that the street sports at one time had the problem where the rears would not go back to stock height. they werent long enough or something(not really sure). i live in CT where we get lots of snow in the winter and i need to be able to raise the car back up to stock height. i heard the rear street sports could not do this. is this the case?

EBG 18T
10-23-2006, 05:33 PM
STaSIS can provide a 1" thick metal spacer to allow the car to be raised above OEM Sport ride height. I am currently running the 1" spacers on my car now.

seph
10-23-2006, 06:31 PM
above oem sport height...what about the oem non sport height that i have now

EBG 18T
10-23-2006, 07:08 PM
i think you could. i am in the middle of the adjustment range right now and i am at oem sport height. you should be able to get to oem 4x4 or very close to oem 4x4 status.

you do realize that everytime you raise/lower the car you will need to have the alignment checked. plus if you are not doing it yourself you will need to pay for the labor of raising/lowering the car if you change it between summer/winter ride heights.

if you want oem height you can also check out the H&R Softsports (oem height with higher spring rate) and match those to a set of Koni shocks. just an idea..

seph
10-24-2006, 07:53 AM
what is the oem sport height becuase thats what i am thinking about putting it at in the summer. saw a couple pics and it looked low enough

EBG 18T
10-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by seph
what is the oem sport height becuase thats what i am thinking about putting it at in the summer. saw a couple pics and it looked low enough

It depends on the year. 2002 were the lowest.

i am at 25.5"F and 25.625"R for ride height. this is measured from the ground to the center of the fender.