Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Two Rings Awdi4Life's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    A lot of free space to work on my B8
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Items for Sale

Looking to buy APR K04 Turbo kit for B8 A4

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Iíve been running my 2011 Audi A4 B8 on APR Stage II for a few years now and was not ready to pull the trigger on the Turbo upgrade until my OEM Turbo bit the dust. Well after 80K miles and intermittent CEL with P2099 code (BTW - No loss in boost pressure or power and only during hot weather, go figure...and yes my DV is fine and no boost leaks) its time to replace it and good time to upgrade now.

Looking to buy a low mileage or new APR K04 turbo kit if youíre willing to part ways with it. APR wont ship to Cali anymore due to emission laws in the state so fishing the AZ community for help.

Fingers crossed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Last edited by Awdi4Life; 03-13-2018 at 11:09 PM.
    ~2011 A4 P+ APR Stage II+~

APR Stage II Tune | APR/Carbonio CAI | APR Tback Quad Exhaust | EC Rotamass Pulley | EC FMIC | EC AK Drivetrain Stabilizer | H&R Sport Springs | 034Motorsport Trans. Mount | TSW Nurburgring 20x9 (Matte Black) | P3 Gauge | VAG/COM Codes