Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Here she is! My new B9 A4. Black on Black 6 MT

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi All. I am new to the Audi world and just picked up a new to me B9 A4 with a 6 speed manual. Have been shopping for a new car for about a year now and some of the must haves were AWD and a manual. Test drove a 340, which was fun but is more of an S4 level and couldn't justify the price tag. Another option was a WRX/STI but wanted something that had a little more of a "wow" factor and more tech. The A4 definitely fits all of the needs and wants. Then one day i was browsing Autotrader and saw a CPO 2018 with 4K miles in WI and knew that I had to make the move. Drove about 8 hours one way in a rental car and picker her up. Made a weekend out of it and partied it up in Chicago on the way back with the wifey and celebrated the new ride :)
    All in all, I am very happy with the car and am enjoying all the tech and creature comforts.
    Some of the things I plan on doing in the very near future:

- 35% tint all around
    - PPF on the front to prevent from any further rock chips and bugs. On the drive back I got a few nicks on the hood, which really ticked me off, but nothing i can do about it now other than touch up and PPF.
    - oil change at 5K. Don't mind paying for this one even though the 10K service is free. Call me old school in this regard, but I've always did my first oil change somewhat early.
    - Once all the salt is washed off the roads with the first real spring rain, I am hoping to detail her and protect the paint as well. Never had a black car before and a little nervous due to not wanting to create a bunch of micro swirls. I am really OCD about the paint.

I look forward to being a part of the Audi community and welcome any suggestions and recommendations. Really love the look of this car.

8836B297-E39C-4E6C-810D-A71F018D2841.jpg

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Congrats. I actually came from a wrx lol. Wanted something a little nicer with awd. Ha and I looked at 340i xdrive as well and same sentiments and for the price I thought interior quality was lacking for the 12k more I was going to spend on all the m sport goodies. If I ever get a black car agian I would ppf the whole thing as I'm pretty ocd about swirls etc.

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

congrats! Luv the black optics pkg.

Established Member Two Rings JavikoA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Thats a nice car, congrats, quattro really makes a a difference

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Thanks guys. Definitely a head turner (i notice myself doing double takes when walking away). Just curious, anyone notice any vibrations closer to highway speeds? just felt it today going to work but then it stopped when i got up to about 85. i'll check tire pressure later today.

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Three Rings TAGMotorsports's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Bagged (sometimes) Jetta

Love it! looks mean
    TAG MOTORSPORTS
    (866) 748-4388
    web: www.tagmotorsports.com - email: sales@tagmotorsports.com
    Authorized Dealer For: HRE, AWE, GIAC, ABT, KW, Quicksilver, Vossen, Milltek, Tubi, BBS, Brembo, ADV.1, Remus, Akrapovic, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Hankook & more.

AWE Tuning's #1 Volume Dealer Nationwide

Senior Member Two Rings Awdi4Life's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    A lot of free space to work on my B8
    Items for Sale

Not a fan of the b9 personally but I see a lot of potential there

Sent from my iPad using Audizine
    ~2011 A4 P+ APR K04~

APR K04 | APR/Carbonio CAI | APR Tback Quad Exhaust | EC Rotamass Pulley | EC FMIC | EC AK Drivetrain Stabilizer | EC Swaybars & Endlinks | H&R Sport Springs | 034Motorsport Trans. Mount | TSW Nurburgring 20x9 (Matte Black) | P3 Gauge | Luft-Technik Intake Air Scoop