Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Established Member Two Rings WarmFuzzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    399983
    My Garage
    B8 A4 Avant Prestige S-Line, B8.5 Allroad Prestige
    Location
    Montana

    What do you think my B8 is worth?

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    As title states, expecting baby #2 and may be selling my car as it's the older of our two. Other car is a '14 allroad prestige so that one gets to stay.

    I wanted to get all your thoughts on what you think this is worth:

    2009 Avant, Prestige, S-Line (completely stock)
    Stage 2 oil consumption done at 72k
    Timing tensioner replaced at 107k

    Car currently has 109k and change as I daily drive it. I am the 2nd owner and bought it at 29k miles.

    IMG_6880.JPGIMG_6882.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  2. #2
    Established Member Two Rings WarmFuzzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    399983
    My Garage
    B8 A4 Avant Prestige S-Line, B8.5 Allroad Prestige
    Location
    Montana

    Quote Originally Posted by WarmFuzzies View Post
    As title states, expecting baby #2 and may be selling my car as it's the older of our two. Other car is a '14 allroad prestige so that one gets to stay.

    I wanted to get all your thoughts on what you think this is worth:

    2009 Avant, Prestige, S-Line (completely stock)
    Stage 2 oil consumption done at 72k
    Timing tensioner replaced at 107k

    Car currently has 109k and change as I daily drive it. I am the 2nd owner and bought it at 29k miles.

    IMG_6880.JPGIMG_6882.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    IMG_6881.JPGIMG_6879.JPG



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Four Rings Pr1ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11 2014
    AZ Member #
    273587
    My Garage
    13' prestige
    Location
    Kissimmee
    Items for Sale

    Damnnnn if I would’ve seen this a month ago I’d have scooped this

    Very nice car

    Interior pics?
    R.I.P. Sam - 7speed
    You're always one decision away from a totally different life

  4. #4
    Established Member Three Rings red4life5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2016
    AZ Member #
    389335
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, UT

    $10-$11K based on bank loan value around my part of town


    2010 A4 S-Line Prestige

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    Probably a little higher private party. I think around 15k perhaps.
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  6. #6
    Established Member Two Rings rcprato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 30 2018
    AZ Member #
    413222
    My Garage
    09 A4 Avant Quattro - 11 Touareg VR6 Lux
    Location
    Rochester, NY

    It is easy to get Private Party Sale value from many web sites like KBB.com but it sounds like you need more ?
    Most banks will not loan over value so will need to find someone who wants your Avant bad enough and they have enough cash to meet your asking price
    I always say your car is only worth what people are willing to pay, figure out what your “ideal” selling price is and start there.
    Have a plan for how much you are willing to drop weekly until it is sold.
    My non professional opinion is I would pay $10K to $11K range, Just bought 09 Avant Premium 3 weeks ago at 107K with both Stage 1 & 2 work done at 90 K
    Good Luck !

  7. #7
    Senior Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 15 2015
    AZ Member #
    365862
    Location
    Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by A4 Centaur View Post
    Probably a little higher private party. I think around 15k perhaps.
    Yeah I'd say 15k on a good day, realistically, probably 12k/13k, assuming interior is in great shape.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    ^ Avant lovers are biased though.

    But there have been a few recently that went higher? The guy from SLC with a White 2012 Prestige and the 2012 Nagaro Blue Prestige. Should probably start a thread called the: Avant Unicorn value thread. Haha.
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 15 2015
    AZ Member #
    365862
    Location
    Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by A4 Centaur View Post
    ^ Avant lovers are biased though.

    But there have been a few recently that went higher? The guy from SLC with a White 2012 Prestige and the 2012 Nagaro Blue Prestige. Should probably start a thread called the: Avant Unicorn value thread. Haha.
    Haha very true. I love mine.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Three Rings ducati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02 2008
    AZ Member #
    32620
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area

    Since you got the oil consumption done $13,000 I bet you sell it for more though.

  11. #11
    Established Member Two Rings WarmFuzzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    399983
    My Garage
    B8 A4 Avant Prestige S-Line, B8.5 Allroad Prestige
    Location
    Montana

    Thanks all!

    I was thinking around $15k-18k but I'm obviously biased as I know it's a unicorn with its combo and since this car looks brand new inside and out. And I have winter wheels, and all the maintenance records, etc. etc.

    I'll take some new photos and share when I get home -- these are ones I had on my phone.

    Just wanted to get a feel for what the enthusiasts thought incase I decide to sell.

    Or I may just keep this thing as a third car I enjoy on the weekends since they don't make them like they used to.

    Unless someone makes me an offer I'll have to accept.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  12. #12
    Senior Member Four Rings JeriQo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2015
    AZ Member #
    341165
    Location
    Seattle

    noone in the right mind would offer you over 10k.
    2012 BB A4 P+ S-line Exterior |FBSW RS Paddles/Pedals|CR-15|AFE Filter|ECS inlet|S4 Dual Exhaust|Ace Convex 19x8.5|ECS 15mm rear

  13. #13
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    ^ It's an Avant. People who want an Avant aren't "in the right mind" especially someone wanting a Prestige version. Haha
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  14. #14
    Established Member Four Rings BeerBrent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25 2017
    AZ Member #
    400057
    My Garage
    2010 A4 Avant
    Location
    Vancouver, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by JeriQo View Post
    noone in the right mind would offer you over 10k.
    You're crazy. Take a look at what comes up doing a search on Craigslist in your area for 2009 Avants.
    https://seattle.craigslist.org/searc...avant&sort=rel

  15. #15
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    ^ He's a hater, flat Earth kinda owner. Haha!
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  16. #16
    Established Member Four Rings BeerBrent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25 2017
    AZ Member #
    400057
    My Garage
    2010 A4 Avant
    Location
    Vancouver, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by A4 Centaur View Post
    ^ He's a hater, flat Earth kinda owner. Haha!
    Ha ha!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Four Rings JeriQo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2015
    AZ Member #
    341165
    Location
    Seattle

    lol!

    i hope the starman launched into space is BoB
    2012 BB A4 P+ S-line Exterior |FBSW RS Paddles/Pedals|CR-15|AFE Filter|ECS inlet|S4 Dual Exhaust|Ace Convex 19x8.5|ECS 15mm rear

  18. #18
    Senior Member Four Rings JeriQo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2015
    AZ Member #
    341165
    Location
    Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrent View Post
    You're crazy. Take a look at what comes up doing a search on Craigslist in your area for 2009 Avants.
    https://seattle.craigslist.org/searc...avant&sort=rel
    bro OPs car is @ 109k...
    2012 BB A4 P+ S-line Exterior |FBSW RS Paddles/Pedals|CR-15|AFE Filter|ECS inlet|S4 Dual Exhaust|Ace Convex 19x8.5|ECS 15mm rear

  19. #19
    Established Member Four Rings BeerBrent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25 2017
    AZ Member #
    400057
    My Garage
    2010 A4 Avant
    Location
    Vancouver, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by JeriQo View Post
    bro OPs car is @ 109k...
    Yeah, good point. But having the oil consumption and especially the timing tensioner done is big plus.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Two Rings shellraider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2015
    AZ Member #
    365329
    Location
    North Dakota

    1 million, that's what these avants go for these days, but I am in fact a little not right in the head as well, long roof for life.
    2012 Monsoon B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package Black Optic : APR stage 1, OEM Gauge Conversion, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, OEM RS Interior Door handles

  21. #21
    Established Member Two Rings rcprato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 30 2018
    AZ Member #
    413222
    My Garage
    09 A4 Avant Quattro - 11 Touareg VR6 Lux
    Location
    Rochester, NY

    Quote Originally Posted by rcprato View Post
    It is easy to get Private Party Sale value from many web sites like KBB.com but it sounds like you need more ?
    Most banks will not loan over value so will need to find someone who wants your Avant bad enough and they have enough cash to meet your asking price
    I always say your car is only worth what people are willing to pay, figure out what your “ideal” selling price is and start there.
    Have a plan for how much you are willing to drop weekly until it is sold.
    My non professional opinion is I would pay $10K to $11K range, Just bought 09 Avant Premium 3 weeks ago at 107K with both Stage 1 & 2 work done at 90 K
    Good Luck !
    Was getting on plane this morning and did not finish, paid $6,800 and put $3,000 down to get bank to not hassle me for a 3 year loan

  22. #22
    Senior Member Four Rings JeriQo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2015
    AZ Member #
    341165
    Location
    Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrent View Post
    Yeah, good point. But having the oil consumption and especially the timing tensioner done is big plus.
    definitely a plus for the buyer, definitely something to consider if youre the buyer but that service isnt something that is expected to be part of the price tag.
    that makes the sale easier to move.
    2012 BB A4 P+ S-line Exterior |FBSW RS Paddles/Pedals|CR-15|AFE Filter|ECS inlet|S4 Dual Exhaust|Ace Convex 19x8.5|ECS 15mm rear

  23. #23
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    Might have to look at the Jaguar when I decide on a new wagon: https://www.jaguarusa.com/all-models...ake/index.html

    But for 80k it will probably be a while. Looks like the wagon may be making a small comeback to the NA Market.
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  24. #24
    Established Member Four Rings BeerBrent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25 2017
    AZ Member #
    400057
    My Garage
    2010 A4 Avant
    Location
    Vancouver, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by A4 Centaur View Post
    Might have to look at the Jaguar when I decide on a new wagon: https://www.jaguarusa.com/all-models...ake/index.html

    But for 80k it will probably be a while. Looks like the wagon may be making a small comeback to the NA Market.
    Damn! That's nice!
    Maybe more bad ass wagon's being available in the US will make Audi finally send us the RS6!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.