Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Laser Red 1.8T 5spd Quattro Wagon part out

Selling a bunch of stuff only thing sold is the hood and RS4 grill. Pics soon or I'll post what I have. Car was hit on passenger quarter panel. Take the whole car for $2000 since I have to post a price but I'll list what I have off the top of my head to generate the interests and update individual prices later

Several headlights (OEM Xenon's and Depo Ecodes) $175 either pair

Bilstein shocks with H&R race springs $200

S4 rear strut mounts really great shape. I think it was sanded and treated before I bought em. $125

Carbon fiber engine cover $100

Carbonio Air Intake 6 months old, I bought it new in the box, still in great shape $450

Sport cloth seats with tear along seam of the passenger backrest. $600

S4 headliner (sagging) and all pillars (black) missing only cargo light which I have in grey $250

2 clusters with pixels in great shape 1 rebuilt a year ago with 215k $180 and another I purchased in good shape with 134k $150

A set of 5 B7 S4 Audi factory BBS wheels with 4 low mileage Michelin AS3 tires spare is a different Michelin brand but needs replacing holds air tho $1000

All body panels in good shape I have 2 passenger fenders 1 good and 1 with dent fenders $75 doors $100 each hatch $100

S4 primer front bumper complete in great shape just need paint $800

S4 door sills and skirts and brackets $200

Aero wipers and arms front and rear

Several stock AWM ECUs $90

Aluminum roof rails $150

Aluminum Sport side mirrors with good auto dim glass $350

2 compass rear view mirrors $75

2 sets of 17" B6 sport wheels $200

XS exhaust turbo back system $300

Plethora of OEM stuff and items that were replaced.

K04 turbo, tune and Engine and trans is a question considering I don't have the time and I'm on the fence about keeping for my other B5.

PM might get filled rapidly u can call or text 7183718579 I do accept PayPal, Google wallet, Cash. No money orders personal checks. I do ship.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LegendaryT2; 02-16-2018 at 11:48 AM.