Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Member One Ring 'SipAudi's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by llex02 View Post
    Wife and I switched car yesterday. I took her Q7 to new Michelins installed. First time shes taken my A6 since Ive installed 21 wheels on it. Well she managed to curb the front driver side really badly and hit a pothole and popped the tire on the front passenger side. Uuuugghhhhhh.......

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    She better look good!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Veteran Member Four Rings Kevin1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by LYKUNO View Post
    I also have a tendency to "coach" my wife when she's driving - it pretty much infuriates her when I do! But she's actually a very good driver although prefers to let me do most of the driving when we're together. Meanwhile, speaking of wives, I just spotted this on a gun forum I spend time on ... One must know one's priorities!

Hysterical
    1 of 1 in the United States 2015 A6 TDI Prestige with 19" Sports Package and Season Dedicated Tires - Oolong Gray Metalic, Nougat Brown Interior, Dark Brown Walnut Inlays, Black Headliner, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Night Vision Assistant with Pedestrian Detection. Summer - Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Winter - Yokohama Bluearth Winter V905. Eurocode Sway Bars and Links. XPEL Ultimate.

RIP - 2005 A6 4.2 - (February 2005 - August 2014) (142,000 miles)

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by GlacierS5 View Post
    Man o man. I'm not sure if I should laugh because it has happened to me or cry because the additional time you must put in to get her fix and aligned. In the end of the day she's da BOSS or CFO!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Audizine mobile app
    How do you get your wife fixed and aligned?

Active Member Two Rings GlacierS5's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Infiniti QX60, 2008 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by saadcee View Post
    How do you get your wife fixed and aligned?
    With the BIG D of course lol!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Audizine mobile app
    2018 Glacier White S5 | Prestige | Sports Pkg | Dynamic Steering | Carbon Fiber Pkg | 034 Motorsports Parts
    2014 Glacier White S6 | Prestige | Sports Pkg | Dynamic Package | Carbon Fiber Trim | Virgin

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

I could let my better half drive my car, however putting her on my insurance doubled the premium so she elected not to drive it. She had one non fault fully recovered claim in her car and the insurers now feel she is a higher risk driver hence the premium increase.