Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Miss the Audi Family sooo much!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi everyone,

I am just taking a moment to vent about not having an Audi right now! Backstory, I had a 2016 A6 3.0 that I absolutely LOVED! Easily one of the best cars I've ever gotten to experience. Well I live in the mountains and the sedan just wasn't going to make it, so I needed an SUV. I really really wanted the new 2018 SQ5, but to get the prestige with all the options just wasn't in my budget (I bought the A6 used or I wouldn't have had enough for that either).
    So I shopped around and found a Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit with the hemi to be the best for the price. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! UGHHHH THIS JEEP SUCKS! The build quality is truly laughable. I found the Audi to just feel so solid, almost like it was milled out of a block of metal. In the Jeep I just wonder if it will make it home. I have also found the Jeep forums to be nothing but a fanboy circle jerk. Any time someone asks a question they heap the praise on Jeep and just call you stupid if you don't like what they call "quirks". Lol well to me those "quirks" are excuses for a poorly built car. I had a fun discussion with a forum moderator who had no idea that the Jeep has self park. I mean seriously.... this dipshit was telling me that I'm wrong about the build quality and hes a mod that doesn't even know all available options on the car. Needless to say the car and the community are total horseshit.

Whats your experience? Am I alone on this one?

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

What year is the Jeep? I was considering one for my wife’s next car (replacing her Acura RDX).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mark: 0000_S5
    2015 S5 Premium Plus, Ibis White
    Llumar 20% Tint (sides, back)
    Llumar Clear Ceramic Tint (windshield, sunroof)
    Llumar Paint Protection (front, hood, front quarters)
    Black Wrap Roof & Mirrors
    CR-15 Strut Tower Bar
    Gloss Black Audi Rings, S5 Badges
    Carbon Imports Rear Diffuser v2

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Brand new 2017 and so far I've had three fender flares replaced by the dealer. They were literally coming off from the wind driving down the highway. They didn't replace it right the first time either my front flare is on it's third replacement and is already coming off again. I have 3,500 on the car. I won't feel sorry for you if you buy one though. If you have felt the solid quality of a German car you will instantly notice the difference. Don't make my mistake