Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Four Rings Danaldson's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Accuair Endo CT with Airlift 3P

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    As space is an issue for many air ride setups... especially in my TT, i have been thinking about the possibilities of using Accuair's new endo CT (compressor and tank, no valves) system with my airlift 3p management.

Can anyone confirm if its possible to wire the ENDO CT up to the 3p harness? I cant seem to find any wiring information for this system yet. The airlift harness simply has the power and ground wires for a compressor, But im not sure what is coming off of the accuair tank wiring side?
    09 TT VR6 Quattro Manual Ibis S-Line.
    Instagram: @Dannytakesphotos
    ~Progression thread~
    -Danny

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Accuair Endo CT with Airlift 3P

I have been waiting for this for a while especially how quiet it is gonna be. There are wiring diagrams out there for using accuair valve system with another management.

Quick search on accuair’s website they have a part called analog compressor adapter I’m guessing that is what you’re looking for $50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Four Rings Danaldson's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_ROOSTER View Post
    I have been waiting for this for a while especially how quiet it is gonna be. There are wiring diagrams out there for using accuair valve system with another management.

Quick search on accuair’s website they have a part called analog compressor adapter I’m guessing that is what you’re looking for $50

can you provide links to to the wiring diagram and adapter you are talking about? i cant find them.
    09 TT VR6 Quattro Manual Ibis S-Line.
    Instagram: @Dannytakesphotos
    ~Progression thread~
    -Danny

AZ Member #

The accuair website only lists a part number for the wiring harness in there pricing menu 3/4 of the way down. http://endo.accuair.com

And here is vu4 diagram.

https://accuair.com/sites/default/fi...20Target_1.pdf

I’m going to call accuair tomorrow about upgrading my end 5 gallon to the ct. there website says it’s a $650 upgrade but bagriders.com I’d be cheaper overall to buy the ct outright.

AZ Member #

Spoke with bagriders today and accuair still doesn’t have a definite delivery date. They are still dating a “few” months.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Just the one!

Bumping this thread.

Has anyone confirmed this is possible?