Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Two Rings archangel.308's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 A4/B8 Quattro Sport Pkg / 2011 Audi Q5 S-Line / 2011 A5/B8 Convt.

SQ5 Interior Color options

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I was considering a SQ5 in the coming months, however I noticed the very few options for interior colors and living in Arizona Dark color interiors for the vented seating is not very appealing.

Are there any plans to offer the lighter colors in the SQ5 down the road?

I am sure that I am not the only person that would like to see lighter color options.

- RK
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson
    MODS: Sprint Booster - EC Front Mount Intercooler - EC HFI pipe - EC Alu Kreuz - EC Rotomass Pulley - EC HFC - 42 Draft Design 02 spacer - APR Stage 2+ - 034 Motorsport Transmission Mount - Apikol Rear Diff Mount - Milltek Cat Back Exhaust

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by archangel.308 View Post
    I was considering a SQ5 in the coming months, however I noticed the very few options for interior colors and living in Arizona Dark color interiors for the vented seating is not very appealing.

Are there any plans to offer the lighter colors in the SQ5 down the road?

I am sure that I am not the only person that would like to see lighter color options.

- RK
    Hello RK,

As of right now the 2019 order guide is not yet available so I am unsure if modifications were made to create more options for the interior seating. If you'd like to provide your contact information via a PM I can create a case and document your feedback accordingly. We want to provide as many options economically feasible for our customers, and I am more than happy to bring your suggestion to our product support & launch teams who communicate with our colleagues in Germany. Thank you for your patience, please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Best regards,
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager