Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 Audi S6; 2015 Toyota 4Runner TRDP;2013 Toyota Prius; 2014 Yamaha FZS Waverunner
    Items for Sale

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    They are supposed to last 5+ years. The pros are that it makes the car super easy to clean and maintain. There really aren't many cons other than after 3 years I think I might be getting bored of it. Good thing is that I can take it off and it would be like a brand new car again. Otherwise, every one I run into absolutely loves the wrap. The wrap was done well enough that 99% that see it think its painted that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jsmonet View Post
    His car is blue, so it'll be blue... But a little shinier

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    This!!
    2016 S6 Prestige | Sepang Blue | Black Optics | Driver Assistance | Sport Pkg | B&O | Comfort Seating Pkg | Carbon Inlays | Night Vision | Alcantara Headliner | OEM RS6 Grill | OEM RS6 Carbon Fiber Mirrors | AG M580 Brushed Tinted Clear | AWE Touring Exhaust | AWE S-Flo Intake | XPEL Stealth Wrap | APR Stage 2 ECU/TCU Tune | APR Downpipes |IG:Chudiddy_S6

Established Member Two Rings DocTJ's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by parkstr8 View Post
    Driver side almost done. I should have used the passenger side as my test so I could perfect the technique. Still have some touchup to do. But this cost less than $28 and only took a total of 3 hours including dry time between coats. At some point I'll do the ends of the doors, too.

II love this stuff. If you get it on ANYTHING (I kept the overspray off the leather and dash etc) like the rubber door surrounds, etc...just let it dry and it rubs/peels right off. Will get around to the ends of the doors at some point. Those will be super easy as the masking is simple due to clean lines.

god that looks so good
    SQ5: TOTALED: 034 Inlet Hose // EPL Stage 2+ // 034 X-Brace // 034 Transmission, Rear subframe, and Rear Carrier Differential Mounts // AWE S-Flo Filter + Airbox Mod // DeAuto LED Interior and Reverse Lights // Phillips LED fogs // E-Codes // RSQ5 Grill // Pearl Nano Ceramic Coating // AG m590 // Thinkware F750 // Valentine 1

A7 3.0T Prestige