Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Urgent Enquiry

Established Member Two Rings Laila_7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Urgent Enquiry

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello guys,
    I hope everyone have a wonderful Christmas.
    I got an Audi A7 3.0 2013. I decided to install APR stage 2+ with ultracharger. But before that I got a gear problem. After check, the dealer told me that I should replace the control unit ( in the transmission) and this cost me almost 2.5K $.

I'm really worried now if I install an APR upgrade would this ruin the transmission? Would this problem make the car weaker even after get fixed or is like any problem have no affect after fix ?

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Laila_7 View Post
    Hello guys,
    I hope everyone have a wonderful Christmas.
    I got an Audi A7 3.0 2013. I decided to install APR stage 2+ with ultracharger. But before that I got a gear problem. After check, the dealer told me that I should replace the control unit ( in the transmission) and this cost me almost 2.5K $.

I'm really worried now if I install an APR upgrade would this ruin the transmission? Would this problem make the car weaker even after get fixed or is like any problem have no affect after fix ?

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello Laila_7,

Based on the forum guidelines Audi of America is not able to comment on the use of aftermarket parts or solutions on our vehicles. For a situation such as this we advise continuing to work with your Audi dealership to have the concern accurately diagnosed and repaired. If you would however like to discuss the situation in further depth please feel free to send over your VIN and contact information via a PM.

Thank you,
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager