Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Veteran Member Three Rings dazed1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by lalalaprise View Post
    I'm assuming if you're going into a 2G car payment then you likely have a nice house already and you have your poop in a group overall.

I'd strongly urge people to not go longer than 60 months on any car ... downpayment is subjective. Rates are low, you can put cash to better uses but I get the folks who like to put large downpayments

I put 50% down and the rest over 60 ... Likely will be paid out after 36. I could have quite easily made 10-15% on my downpayment money in the market but psychologically I like the small payment
    Same here..

Active Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by lalalaprise View Post
    Another angle is debt ratio ... I like to buy income props and having a 2k car payment would annoy my mtg broker lmao
    Reminds me of one of my customers who owns a diesel repair shop. He had a Hellcat as a company vehicle and his accountant was all “you know this is kind of hard to justify if we get audited” lololol .

Active Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Potatohead_RS3 View Post
    Reminds me of one of my customers who owns a diesel repair shop. He had a Hellcat as a company vehicle and his accountant was all “you know this is kind of hard to justify if we get audited” lololol .
    Lol....“but sir we need to pick up parts as fast as possible” hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk