Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

NNJ want to buy A4 Avant Update Supercharged lifted 4runner trade

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'm looking for a clean well maintained avant. No stranger to these cars but would like one with a maintenance record. Ready to buy today, please let me know what you have. looking to spend upwards of 8k let me know what you have. will travel PA, CT, NY.

Potential trade for my 4runner. This truck is hard to find. The word rare is used too much in the car world. 2000 4Runner with a TRD supercharger. The supercharger was an accessory add on you could buy from the dealership. You could not buy the truck supercharged, you had to buy the truck and then have it installed. The transmission was torn apart and rebuilt with new valve bodies to support it, dyno tuned and tested. 5 inches of lift, 33x12.5 nitto mud grapplers, intake, tuns of work done to it. I will not give this truck up for nothing, you will have to put money up on your end depending on what you have.

IMG_1112 by alex zappile, on Flickr
    Last edited by habskater11; 12-27-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

help a guy out!

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Not sure what year you are looking for but hard to find one as well documented as mine: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-1999-A4-Wagon

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by dinkman View Post
    Not sure what year you are looking for but hard to find one as well documented as mine: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-1999-A4-Wagon
    I've been looking at your car on craigslist nearly every day haha. I do like it, I'm not sure I want something so modified. I had an A3 for only 3 months because between the coilovers, exhaust and mis fire I was over it. But I am thinking about it.

AZ Member #

maybe I portrayed the car incorrectly. while it is modified, other than the slightly louder exhaust and additional power you really wouldnt know it driving the car. Its very comfortable/clean and a good daily driver. its running a very mild tune so none of the mods will cause you maintenance issues in the long run. come check it out for yourself and see :)

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by dinkman View Post
    maybe I portrayed the car incorrectly. while it is modified, other than the slightly louder exhaust and additional power you really wouldnt know it driving the car. Its very comfortable/clean and a good daily driver. its running a very mild tune so none of the mods will cause you maintenance issues in the long run. come check it out for yourself and see :)
    Thanks man, I'll let you know.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

still on the hunt

Veteran Member Three Rings fritzner's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05 Red USP Avant 1.8T 6spd

I am just about to list my 2005 (B6) A4 Avant. It is a very rare Ultra Sport Package, Brilliant Red, 1.8T, 6 spd. Its in great shape and has had all appropriate maintenance (with records). I've owned it 9+ years. Love it, but time for something new. 110k on the clock with minimal mods.

I'm in Pittsburgh, PA. PM if you are interested in discussing.
    >'05 Brilliant Red A4 USP Avant 1.8T 6spd
    ...REVO-II | TT injectors | RS4 sway | RS4 Pedals | podi
    ...Moven SP-10 (sportec reps) | 3.0L brakes | RNS-E | coolbox
    ...USP CLUB MEMBER #118

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Some offers are coming up but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Still on the hunt. Ready to buy this weekend!

AZ Member #

I might be selling my B6 A4 Sport Atlas grey 6 MT wagon . 116 K miles. Ton of maintenance done in the last 5K miles - new radiator, new coolant valve, new hoses, new belt and water pump, new Goodridge SS brake lines and pads on all 4 corners. Clutch and flywheel replaced with OEM last week. It has all possible options. Dension Bluetooth with USB to the original head unit working flawless. Car is in NH and have no open issues of any kind, no rust, no lights on dash. Mint original S4 wheels with fresh Michelin winter tires. PM me if interested. $7.5K . The car has been prepared to be driven in the years to come , but I bought a Volvo V60 Polestar and will consider selling the B6 avant.
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8TQ Sport 6 MT Atlas Gray - Cold weather package-Bose-Sport Package-Lighting package

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by simbat View Post
    I might be selling my B6 A4 Sport Atlas grey 6 MT wagon . 116 K miles. Ton of maintenance done in the last 5K miles - new radiator, new coolant valve, new hoses, new belt and water pump, new Goodridge SS brake lines and pads on all 4 corners. Clutch and flywheel replaced with OEM last week. It has all possible options. Dension Bluetooth with USB to the original head unit working flawless. Car is in NH and have no open issues of any kind, no rust, no lights on dash. Mint original S4 wheels with fresh Michelin winter tires. PM me if interested. $7.5K . The car has been prepared to be driven in the years to come , but I bought a Volvo V60 Polestar and will consider selling the B6 avant.
    Sent you a message

Senior Member Three Rings MantanaB6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    A bunch of bikes and skis.

Dude, Iím interested. Let me know if he doesnít buy it!

Sent from my iPad using Audizine
    Current: B6 S4 Avant Tip Goodwood Green w/ JHM goodies
    Previous: B6 A4 Avant 3.0 Tip Light Silver
    B5 VW Passat 1.8t 5-spd Candy White

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by MantanaB6 View Post
    Dude, Iím interested. Let me know if he doesnít buy it!

Sent from my iPad using Audizine
    Let me get a chance first haha. Still waiting to hear back from him.

AZ Member #

I haven't received any messages
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8TQ Sport 6 MT Atlas Gray - Cold weather package-Bose-Sport Package-Lighting package

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I haven't received any messages
    Iíll try again.. I sent it from my phone, who knows if it worked.

Veteran Member Four Rings DownhillA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

That is USP pricing. Good luck at that price.
    Formula1 died with the introduction of DRS and KERS.
    RallyNorthAmerica - Team Stop Texting
    IG: Downhill_A4
    "If you are a true automotive enthusiast whom loves their car,
    you learn to catch rides to parties and leave your car at home."- dougyfresh

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by DownhillA4 View Post
    That is USP pricing. Good luck at that price.
    Difference between Sport and USP are the bumpers , side skirts and wheels only.....Ok ... and perforated steering wheel. From what I've seen most manual wagons with 1.8T have more miles and open issues. I've spend over $4K in the last year in maintenance and it will make more sense to keep the car .... Good luck to you find in an USP in good condition and maintenance done for that price.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Difference between Sport and USP are the bumpers , side skirts and wheels only.....Ok ... and perforated steering wheel. From what I've seen most manual wagons with 1.8T have more miles and open issues. I've spend over $4K in the last year in maintenance and it will make more sense to keep the car .... Good luck to you find in an USP in good condition and maintenance done for that price.
    There is a very nice ISP in PA and after speaking to the owner, a bit of emotional attachment kept us from coming to an agreement. I would entertain the drive up to your car but b7ís in that price range are looking very interesting.

AZ Member #

I will be very curious to see what manual wagon you end up getting. Please share when you actually buy one :-)

Veteran Member Four Rings DownhillA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Add Sport Suspension to your list.

My comment wasn't meant to belittle. I am not in the market for a USP. Already own a B6 that is well respected in our community and won at all major car shows on the East Coast along with a true S-Line B7 Avant as a spare vehicle. I've been apart of this platform for 9 years and like to think the market is known pretty well on what these cars go for price wise, with all the proper maintenance items performed to keep them in mechanically sound shape. Unfortunately we are getting to the days where maintenance costs could out-run the actual value of these cars, if not doing the work ourselves. Welcome to base model A4's that are over a decade old. Pick up a set of Weathertech's though since you live in NH to keep that interior cleaner!
    Formula1 died with the introduction of DRS and KERS.
    RallyNorthAmerica - Team Stop Texting
    IG: Downhill_A4
    "If you are a true automotive enthusiast whom loves their car,
    you learn to catch rides to parties and leave your car at home."- dougyfresh

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I will be very curious to see what manual wagon you end up getting. Please share when you actually buy one :-)
    Good luck with your sale, Iím enjoying the search.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by DownhillA4 View Post
    Add Sport Suspension to your list.
    As a matter of fact the Sport package includes exact same suspension with red struts like the USP and the 6 speed manual. Also 17" wheels unique to the Sport package. So there is virtually no difference driving a Sport or Ulrasport package car. Check your references.

I do not actively have my car for sale anywhere just thought about it when spotted this topic. And "basic" I wouldn't call a B6 1.8TQ wagon with Sport package and 6 speed manual and all possible packages except the Ultrasport package . How many manual 1.8TQ wagons are currently for sale ? How many have under 120K miles ? Also with age and low price they are easier to afford,but limited availability believe it or not there are people out there who will pay that for a stock car. Actually I would pay much more myself If I can get the same car with under 80K miles and from TX or CA. But I'm only looking for all original factory OEM B6 with 1.8T. One with 85K miles sold for $10.5K in Boston 2 weeks ago.NOT an USP. Was a red 05 1.8TQ Sport Wagon listed at Bespoke auto . This can be checked easy. There were tire kickers who thought the price was too high. Bunch of them . Car sold for 5 days for asking price . But was a bone stock Florida car.

On B7's I don't like the body style and the early 2.0T with carbon buildup ect... It all comes to personal preferences , but clean stock wagons with manual are harder to get. The B6 and B7 S4's have their problems with the chain tensioners and the Alusil engine material so I'm not interested in them. I've recently sold my 15" S4 with 9K miles because the electric steering felt dull...My point is everyone has his preferences, but stock manual wagons are harder and harder to get with low miles and that won't really become easier in future. Especially stock unmolested cars.I'm a sucker for all original OEM stuff. I rather keep mine knowing the condition and what I've done to it than selling it for what someone else thinks is the price.

Merry Christmas

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

As a matter of fact the Sport package includes exact same suspension with red struts like the USP and the 6 speed manual. Also 17" wheels unique to the Sport package. So there is virtually no difference driving a Sport or Ulrasport package car. Check your references.

I do not actively have my car for sale anywhere just thought about it when spotted this topic. And "basic" I wouldn't call a B6 1.8TQ wagon with Sport package and 6 speed manual and all possible packages except the Ultrasport package . How many manual 1.8TQ wagons are currently for sale ? How many have under 120K miles ? Also with age and low price they are easier to afford,but limited availability believe it or not there are people out there who will pay that for a stock car. Actually I would pay much more myself If I can get the same car with under 80K miles and from TX or CA. But I'm only looking for all original factory OEM B6 with 1.8T. One with 85K miles sold for $10.5K in Boston 2 weeks ago.NOT an USP. Was a red 05 1.8TQ Sport Wagon listed at Bespoke auto . This can be checked easy. There were tire kickers who thought the price was too high. Bunch of them . Car sold for 5 days for asking price . But was a bone stock Florida car.

On B7's I don't like the body style and the early 2.0T with carbon buildup ect... It all comes to personal preferences , but clean stock wagons with manual are harder to get. The B6 and B7 S4's have their problems with the chain tensioners and the Alusil engine material so I'm not interested in them. I've recently sold my 15" S4 with 9K miles because the electric steering felt dull...My point is everyone has his preferences, but stock manual wagons are harder and harder to get with low miles and that won't really become easier in future. Especially stock unmolested cars.I'm a sucker for all original OEM stuff. I rather keep mine knowing the condition and what I've done to it than selling it for what someone else thinks is the price.

Merry Christmas
    Ok

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Things got a little interesting there for a second. Still looking

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Update potential truck trade/sale

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Supercharged truck didnít peak any interest

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

i have an 02 avant with s4 interior/exterior, gt 2871r elim turbo, IE rods JE pistons etc. 160k on car, 45,000 on full build. timing belt and full front suspension redone this fall as well. 2 sets of wheels, SSR type c and OZ superleggera
    [IMG][/IMG]

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Price?

Quote Originally Posted by Fast4esT View Post
    i have an 02 avant with s4 interior/exterior, gt 2871r elim turbo, IE rods JE pistons etc. 160k on car, 45,000 on full build. timing belt and full front suspension redone this fall as well. 2 sets of wheels, SSR type c and OZ superleggera
    [IMG][/IMG]
    What are you thinking for price?