Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Try Audi Denver located in Colorado

Established Member Two Rings dbuxton13's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Ash2018S4 View Post
    Try Audi Denver located in Colorado
    I'll give them a try, thanks!
    B9 S4

Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)

Quote Originally Posted by dbuxton13 View Post
    Can you tell me which dealership had this answer for you? I am in Germany with a US spec car and the German dealerships won't help me. I've tried calling a few US service departments at random and so far none of them have had anyone come in with this problem, nor did they have any clue about it or any other helpful info. I am beyond frustrated with the lack of response for this problem.
    The German dealerships are absolutely the worst for service with a US spec car. I lived there for 15 years, and basically had to hand-walk them through anything I wanted. Best thing to do is pull it up on ETKA and try and get a parts person to try and order it. If not, you will have to contact a dealership in the UK for help.

The German parts folks would often tell me "We can't order it without the VIN" or its not allowed. Better learn some of the language, and also looking for another dealer, or German enthusiast sites can help too.

Had the same problem with motorcycle parts and upgrades too! They can be really stupid, and always fall back on the "It's the TuV" BS.
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

At about 2000k (3-4 weeks ago) the Max Oil Level Warning came on and it's been there ever since. Going in this week. When I called the dealership they said it could be condensation. It's been pretty damn cold here....

Established Member Two Rings garybusey's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Car went to the dealer on Friday for high oil temps and engine light...got a call back from the dealer today telling me that it was bad fuel compression and the problem was solved with a reflash on the ecu...yeah im not buying it. I doubt when I go to the dealer tomorrow that the oil temps will be stable. Disappointed, given that the car just hit 5k miles.

Active Member One Ring Flipboi89's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Biggest thing for me is the rattles with the music..

I do not even have the sub or the bass all the way up. I just play the music loud and I get the rattles..

Also apparently I have a fair amount of curb rash on all four wheels from average pot holes here in the winter which is depressing.

Veteran Member Four Rings MilesM's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    16 SQ5, 15 SQ5, 15 RS5

Just noticed I have the missing rear S plates too. Odd.
    ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ.Aʟᴇssᴀɴᴅʀᴀ – B9 S4 » AWE | Nemesis | Eurocode | Zito | TAG
    ғᴏʀ sᴀʟᴇ: 2016 Satin Sepang SQ5 – 20k Miles

ɢᴀʀᴀɢᴇ: Aᴅʀɪᴀɴᴀ – '15 SQ5 | Sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ – '15 RS5
    ᴘᴀsᴛ: ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ.Sᴀʀᴀ – SQ5 | ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ.Cᴀɴᴅɪᴄᴇ – Sᴛᴀɢᴇ2+ S5 | ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ.Mɪʀᴀɴᴅᴀ – Stage2+ A4

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by MilesM View Post
    Just noticed I have the missing rear S plates too. Odd.
    Not odd ...they changed the design of the back callipers, they newer built cars don’t have the same design rear callipers.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Established Member Two Rings dbuxton13's Avatar
    AZ Member #

You're right, it's not odd, it's an obvious problem that needs to be fixed, as some dealers are beginning to do for owners bringing their cars in for this issue. Without the S logo brake cover the system looks unfinished and incomplete. It's a cheap way to make a buck, Audi, shameful.
    B9 S4

Active Member Two Rings Lmdriver8's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I talked with my dealer and they ordered the covers for the rear brakes, got a call from them today and they are in. Will take it by there in a couple of weeks to get them installed. It was a unknown issue to them and my salesman had to check on it but he got back to me and said it is supposed to have them on.

Active Member Two Rings CrazyAsianS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Every now and then I hear a very faint cyclical ticking\pop sound coming from the center console (Possibly the passenger side speakers hard to pinpoint). It starts off fast and then slows down. The car seems to only do it when the engine is on and does so when stationary or moving. I'm wondering if it's some kind of electrical interference from a sensor or something. Has anyone else experienced this? My car also seems to be missing the rear S-plates, I'm debating on keeping a list of these issues and just waiting until I go back to get my summer tires on.