Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 audi A4 06 Mini cooper S "Torro"

B6 S4 solid aluminum heated and auto dimming mirrors (possibly auto folding)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Selling my B6 S4 aluminum mirrors. These are made out of a solid piece of aluminum and unlike B7 mirrors which are plastic. They could use a little TLC to be in great shape. They have been on my car for the past 6 years, never touched up or polished.... I know, I know, but I was unsure what to use on them so I just let them be since they look great and really change the look of the car. I have pictures of the mirror assembly as well as the mirrors themselves. Drives side mirror is pretty much shot, but passenger looks to be in great shape ( little dirty, been in my garage for 6 years). Judging by the harness I believe these are auto folding as well. If others could chime in I'd appreciate it. When I purchased them through Ebay 6 years ago I was informed everything was working other than driver's side glass. I looked up the part number for the passenger glass and it was over $400 through ECS. Since I am not sure what to ask I am accepting best offers for the whole kit. If it comes to parting the caps from the assembly and mirrors @jessefrank has a first shot at the passenger mirror.

Last edited by z_wrecker; 12-11-2017 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Added info and pics
    08 ibis white A4 quattro 6 mt s-line l APR stage 2 l HPFP fuel pump upgrade l RAI downpipe with high flow cat l custom quad exhaust with S4 valance l ECS snub l ECS ultimate catch can l 034 RSB with adjustable end links l 18Z with EBC yellow pads l ss brake lines all around l B6 S4 aluminum mirrors l tint l Vfiz l Carbonio l GFB l bunch of audio stuff l VMR v710 19x8.5 l Lightwerks retro HID headlights l ECS LED tail lights l S4 Recaro l other things I am forgetting l

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 audi A4 06 Mini cooper S "Torro"

bump for added info and pictures of assembly and heated and auto dimming mirrors
    08 ibis white A4 quattro 6 mt s-line l APR stage 2 l HPFP fuel pump upgrade l RAI downpipe with high flow cat l custom quad exhaust with S4 valance l ECS snub l ECS ultimate catch can l 034 RSB with adjustable end links l 18Z with EBC yellow pads l ss brake lines all around l B6 S4 aluminum mirrors l tint l Vfiz l Carbonio l GFB l bunch of audio stuff l VMR v710 19x8.5 l Lightwerks retro HID headlights l ECS LED tail lights l S4 Recaro l other things I am forgetting l