Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

OEM Audi wheels that will fit?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'm looking for a set of rims to mount some all seasons to run in the winter, and would love to know what factory rims would fit our vehicles. I'm seeing a lot of good deals on excellent condition used wheels on the forum, but am concerned about offset and caliper clearance. I have the standard steel brakes and I'm looking to mount a square setup of either 235 or 245 width tires. I really like the look of either of the 19" wheels on the current S3's, the 19" 5-V-spoke wheels on the current S4, the 19" 5-spoke-cavo wheels from the current S5, as well as a few other Audi options. If any 18's would fit, that would be better IMO. Any help would be most appreciated, thanks!
    2018 RS3 - Daytona Gray Pearl w/ Alu-optics (Tech,Driver-Assist,Dynamic)

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Unfortunately, nobody really knows for sure yet. It's a try it out and see type thing at the moment, especially with 18".

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Have a look at some of the TTRS threads. There are a few oem 18s that they can run.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Do a search on here. A few months back, someone mentioned getting a set of RS7 (might have been S7) wheels that fit. However, I looked into them and the best price I could find for new stock was about $500 and good quality used was about $350. For that price, I was happy to buy the Neuspeed wheels.

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

If you can find a set of 2013 A4 sline rims RS4 style 19/8.5 ET43 squarefit work with no issues. Should be able to find a set pretty cheap
    2018 RS3 Panther Black