Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Beware - Seller AudiC5S6

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Beware - Seller AudiC5S6

After detailed conversation both via text and phone, I decided to purchase from a seller AudiCS5S6, a set of 'Red Carbon Fiber interior trim' for my Audi B7 RS4.

Agreement:
    The agreement was for the seller to send me 8 pieces of the trims that were ready to be shipped and once I send my core in exchange he would do the manual shifter piece and have it sent out in 1 week. (This conversation was documented via text messages exchanged between us). Seller agreed to cover the shipping charges for sending out the item.

Transaction Details:
    On Sep 28th 2017 I made a payment via PayPal covering the 3% fee via invoice sent by Seller himself.
    The shipment arrived 15 days after the payment on Oct 13th for which I incurred custom import duties.

Concerns Raised:
    1. On October 13th, I pointed out the first defect to the seller after I quickly skimmed through the parts immediately after receiving the shipment i.e. one of the trim pieces sent had a broken tab.
    2. 1 week later after careful observation on Oct 21st I then pointed additional defects and imperfections to the seller i.e.
    a. Dash trim piece Kevlar was separating from the plastic
    b. Quattro badge not being leveled
    c. Ashtray strip not being bonded
    d. Last but not least delay in sending the manual trim piece (9th piece). The 9th piece was finally received on Oct 10th after 43 days from the original transaction, Upon comparing the trim I noticed the seller switched the Kevlar pattern from Vertical to Horizontal which is a major defect when it comes to a matching trim set.
    3. Furthermore, I validated the workmanship defects with a skilled professional in this business.

Other Concerns:
    I tried to resolve the issue with the seller but he was extremely unprofessional and continuously tried to bully me. Initially when I tried to bring up PayPal dispute option he accused me of being a scammer and repeatedly labelled my concerns for workmanship defects as 'Buyers Remorse'. PayPal has ruled in my favor and I have received refund for the payment I made to the seller. However, seller refused to return my core I sent despite the fact that I have sent the trims back to him and has threatened to file a police report against me.

Total Loss:
    Custom Duties + Shipping Cost to send the trims back + Value of my Core + Time + Stress

Appeal:
    Audizine members beware of this before transacting with AudiC5S6
    Audizine mods - Please ban this individual if possible
    If anyone else have experience this issue, please share to assist AZ community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Active Member Two Rings LegendaryFury's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Damn bro... sorry about that. This is why I'm fearful about the classifieds sometimes

Sent from my SM-G925T using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AudiC5S6 View Post
    Dude you removed the chrome bezel to show the flawed underlining of the trim. You are the definition of a scammer! You even exploiting the Audizine community by not behind honest with your representations. Put the bezel back the trim and post the picture. Like this this is exactly how you received it. You should be ashamed.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    If you read my review carefully you would notice that I am raising a concern for pattern change in weave between ash tray lid going horizontal to shifter piece going vertical. What does that have anything to do with bezel.

People invest in a matching trim set not in a set that doesn’t match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

1) Your Comment “you also would not provide pictures for me to align the trim”. First of all you never requested any pics and secondly why would I send you pics when you already have pics from the time you posted them on AZ for sale. Proof A:

2) your Comment “Offered refund for your payment Only”. You refused to refund me. Proof B:

3) your comment “I still do not have my parts”. You have the parts returned to you. hence why PayPal issues a refund see Proof C:

Now question remains when will you return my core back?

Established Member Two Rings AudiC5S6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010AudiA6Prestige

To the first person willing to send me their interior trim and publicly post a review VOID of speculation- will get their trim laminated in carbon fiber FOR FREE.
    To the second person willing to send any engine covers.....I offer to laminate these for half price the going rate. This is in my attempt to start rebuilding my seller rating. These services will cost me 4x the amount I lost to this reviewer.I am not here to scam, obviously. To the other people I already have offered my price cuts to, today, nothing will change. I Showed zero class in reacting publicly and was reactionary. I apologize to all members for how I responded. I am here to make good. Today is 12/5/2017 for the folks wanting to get this deal

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010AudiA6Prestige

Offer expired. Thanks to everyone for their willingness to let people prove things. I appreciate that very much.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Your stuff looks mint! Sucks about the issue, sh*t happens. What do you charge for the trim work?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010AudiA6Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by skrelnik View Post
    Your stuff looks mint! Sucks about the issue, sh*t happens. What do you charge for the trim work?
    I'll message you. I been warned to not post prices unless I'm selling specific items ready made, from admin.

Established Member Two Rings JorisRS6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 a4. apr stage 2, bilstein coilovers, h&r sways, custom exhaust, 19"wheels, forsale 7000CAD

Hey audic5s6. I think it would be much more beneficial to your business to fix this issue and return his core than it is to give away a free trim. I believe you make beatiful stuff but we all make mistakes. Just get it sorted out and post it publically

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010AudiA6Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by JorisRS6 View Post
    Hey audic5s6. I think it would be much more beneficial to your business to fix this issue and return his core than it is to give away a free trim. I believe you make beatiful stuff but we all make mistakes. Just get it sorted out and post it publically

Hey bro. He has a set on its way. I simply think this is not a place to post speculations. I did -and I was wrong.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010AudiA6Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by AudiC5S6 View Post
    Hey bro. He has a set on its way. I simply think this is not a place to post speculations. I did -and I was wrong.

The free stuff was offered after a core was shipped to this guy. Obviously not a scammer since I'm giving money away. Take care of yourself.