Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Body Shop in Austin?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'm looking for recommendations for a body shop in Austin to review my '14 Rs7. Got rear ended last night and pushed into the car up front so I have damage on both ends of the car. I know there are individuals/shop who are great at matching/blending, and I realize cars are replaceable.... but I'm also really concerned about getting this back to the perfection it was before the accident.... the car just won "Best Paint".....

Any recommendations?

I think I'm going to try the local Cars and Coffee next week also to see what's out there.
    2014 Audi RS7 - Daytona Gray Pearl / Carbon Optics / Carbon Mirror Housings / Carbon Inlays / B&O with 12" Digital Designs Custom Sub Enclosure and Digital Designs Amp / Full Xpel Wrap / APR Stage 2 Tune / Milltek Non-Res Exhaust / Milltek Catless Downpipes / H&R Module / Eurocode Sways & Endlinks / Gloss Bronze HRE P104 / Smoked Tail Lenses / Body Color Side Lenses

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

http://www.berlisbody.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by jflyntrr View Post
    http://www.berlisbody.com

Thank you. They certainly have positive reviews.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    2014 Audi RS7 - Daytona Gray Pearl / Carbon Optics / Carbon Mirror Housings / Carbon Inlays / B&O with 12" Digital Designs Custom Sub Enclosure and Digital Designs Amp / Full Xpel Wrap / APR Stage 2 Tune / Milltek Non-Res Exhaust / Milltek Catless Downpipes / H&R Module / Eurocode Sways & Endlinks / Gloss Bronze HRE P104 / Smoked Tail Lenses / Body Color Side Lenses

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Yeah they are supposed to be the best , but sometimes have a wait list

Senior Member Three Rings JWreck's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I 2nd Berli’s but yep be prepared to wait to have it fixed. They’re quick about looking at the damage initially though.

2014 S4 P+ | Estoril Blue Crystal | Quattro Sports Diff | Carbon Atlas | Nappa Leather | MMI + Tech Pkg | B & O | Wheels: 19" Peelers w/ 255/35 Michelin PSS

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Thank you.

I went and looked at the car this morning and it doesn't look horrible. I was worried the damage got into the rear quarters but they looked ok. The hatch isn't aligned but it's almost like she went under the car.... which is hard for me to believe since the car is on an HR module and lowered. All the damage was in the bumper, crash support, exhaust and the gas tank was crushed along with some under structure supports that I could visually see. Minor visible damage up front bu the grill and hood are slightly mis aligned.

I'll give Berli's a call though I'm still open to other suggestions if anyone has them.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I had a few more votes for Berli's including from Elite Motorsports so I had the car towed there yesterday. I'll update this later with my experience.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I don’t think you will regret it