Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Casa Stg 3 S4
    Items for Sale

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I have the Fabless kit with Wilwood ebrake spot calipers. THEY SUCK! I know others that have the kit as well and think the same thing. They are not good for the weight of the B5. If you had a stripped down and lightened B5 sure, go for it you might have better success. Overall though they do not make me feel secured on a slope. I've readjusted over and over and its either not enough or I feel like I'm stretching cable to make it feel tight. Its probably part of the reason fabless quit making the kit....The fabbed parts are great though, but it utilizes the wrong ebrake caliper for our vehicles....
    Past (in order): Hibiscus Red B5 A4 ,2003 Audi RS6, B6 s4, UrQuattro, Urs4, Nogaro sport B5 S4 avant, Silver stg 3 B5 s4, 2010 A6 Avant prestige

Present: Casablance White stg 3 B5 S4 avant

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by rguil View Post
    the fabbless manufacturing kits used b6 s4 rotors. These are the same id hope
    Here's what's needed
    wilwood calipers P#120-2281 (left)
    P#120-2280 (right)
    Audi b6/7 300mm rotors

Veteran Member Four Rings 4rings5stars's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by bjaroch View Post
    Here's what's needed
    wilwood calipers P#120-2281 (left)
    P#120-2280 (right)
    Audi b6/7 300mm rotors
    What caliper does it use? B6/7 S4?
    05.5 Quartz 6spd Avant
    APR Stg1 / BFI snub mount / 034 SD mounts / 034 Tranny mount / ST Coilovers / 034 RSB
    APR Test Pipe / JHM Y-pipe / B6 S4 Exhaust / B6 S4 Pandas / JHM SS / 'Fly-Modded' AFS / 19" VMR V708

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Eurotuned_A4 View Post
    I have the Fabless kit with Wilwood ebrake spot calipers. THEY SUCK! I know others that have the kit as well and think the same thing. They are not good for the weight of the B5. If you had a stripped down and lightened B5 sure, go for it you might have better success. Overall though they do not make me feel secured on a slope. I've readjusted over and over and its either not enough or I feel like I'm stretching cable to make it feel tight. Its probably part of the reason fabless quit making the kit....The fabbed parts are great though, but it utilizes the wrong ebrake caliper for our vehicles....
    Then try the next one ill be making for my personal car. Dual calipers one Brembo and the stock one with a hydro hand brake plus cable parking brake

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 4rings5stars View Post
    What caliper does it use? B6/7 S4?
    No.
    The rear brembos from a audi q7. And other cars that come with 17/18z in the front

AZ Member #

When are you planning on making the dual caliper kits

Sent from my SM-N950U using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #

Not till these ship out. I have no free time
    I got screwed over by a long time member on here with my custom harness now I'm building the entire thing myself

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B5 A4 1.8t Time Attack build

PMd

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha_B5 View Post
    PMd

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Your inbox is full

Senior Member Four Rings james12lucy's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    North America's only B7 Chump Car. 2006 2.0T A4, fully gutted, custom Loose Stones Racing Roll Cage,

Any idea if I can run a set of these on a B7 A4? Im assuming yes, because literally everything else works, but I need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B7 Avant, 6MT, Quattro - Brilliant Black: JHM 93 Octane Stage 2 tune, APR HPFP, S3 Injectors, JHM Test Pipe, Stasis Catback, R8 coils, 034 TIP, Custom CIA, 18" VMR 710, Podi Digital Boost Gauge, RS4 rear sway bar, RS4 grill, Eurojet Billet VC, 42DD catch can, Ohlins SL Coilovers w/ Hyperco springs, OEM Bi-Xenon retrofit, GFB DV+, Brembo 18z.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    North America's only B7 Chump Car. 2006 2.0T A4, fully gutted, custom Loose Stones Racing Roll Cage,

Yes the matching rear calipers to the 17z. You will need wilwood parking brake calipers and I believe it's a rear drilled Mercedes 330mm rotor you will need.
    If people want, I can work out a good deal on redrilling rotors for everyone
    I will have all specific part numbers before the kits are ready, I've just been slammed here at my shop
    Youll want to use the Euro B8 S4/S5 330mm rotors. Ill see what I can find, but AKMotorsports has the Brembo Part numbers listed on their site.

B7 Avant, 6MT, Quattro - Brilliant Black: JHM 93 Octane Stage 2 tune, APR HPFP, S3 Injectors, JHM Test Pipe, Stasis Catback, R8 coils, 034 TIP, Custom CIA, 18" VMR 710, Podi Digital Boost Gauge, RS4 rear sway bar, RS4 grill, Eurojet Billet VC, 42DD catch can, Ohlins SL Coilovers w/ Hyperco springs, OEM Bi-Xenon retrofit, GFB DV+, Brembo 18z.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by james12lucy View Post
    Any idea if I can run a set of these on a B7 A4? Im assuming yes, because literally everything else works, but I need to know.

I'm told the spindles are different but I've gotten alot of people asking for b6 b7 brackets. I'll pick up a rear spindle and see what i can do but it has to wait till the b5 ones are done.
    2001.5 stage 2 to stage 3 k04 to fully built 6266 stk awd drift car

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I'm told the spindles are different but I've gotten alot of people asking for b6 b7 brackets. I'll pick up a rear spindle and see what i can do but it has to wait till the b5 ones are done.
    Thanks. Let me know how you progress. Id be interested in two sets (one set doesnt need parking brake provisions, just the bracket).

Thanks.

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Casa Stg 3 S4
    Items for Sale

Then try the next one ill be making for my personal car. Dual calipers one Brembo and the stock one with a hydro hand brake plus cable parking brake
    Ill for sure want to watch this!
    Past (in order): Hibiscus Red B5 A4 ,2003 Audi RS6, B6 s4, UrQuattro, Urs4, Nogaro sport B5 S4 avant, Silver stg 3 B5 s4, 2010 A6 Avant prestige

Present: Casablance White stg 3 B5 S4 avant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12