Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings boston s4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    a6 avant, s4 cab, allroad, LandCruisers - when audis dont work

2007 a6 fog light question

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I have a 2007 a6 avant
    Ha anybody found a fog light bulb that will match the color of the xenon headlights???

Thanks

Established Member Three Rings kjeeper10's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Jeep Wrangler JK

Like to know this too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Audi S5, Daytona Grey Pearl, B&O sound, 6 speed, sport differential, Opti-pro coat, Mods - CR-15 - Open Road Tuning adjustable coilovers - Chipwerke Pro - CTS intake - 19x9.5 Advanti Racing wheels - 255 Sumi HTR-Z III Summer tires - Weathertech floor mats - S5 door logo lights - Red LED Footwell lighting.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

use a led bulb h11 or 7 6000k will match i believe and should not give a code on dashboard running mine but i went with yellow fogs since i cant change out my head lights to led

Established Member Three Rings kjeeper10's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Jeep Wrangler JK

Quote Originally Posted by fbrianteny View Post
    use a led bulb h11 or 7 6000k will match i believe and should not give a code on dashboard running mine but i went with yellow fogs since i cant change out my head lights to led
    Thanks, you recall the brand u used ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Audi S5, Daytona Grey Pearl, B&O sound, 6 speed, sport differential, Opti-pro coat, Mods - CR-15 - Open Road Tuning adjustable coilovers - Chipwerke Pro - CTS intake - 19x9.5 Advanti Racing wheels - 255 Sumi HTR-Z III Summer tires - Weathertech floor mats - S5 door logo lights - Red LED Footwell lighting.

Established Member Two Rings boston s4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    a6 avant, s4 cab, allroad, LandCruisers - when audis dont work

Quote Originally Posted by fbrianteny View Post
    For "Fog Lights" - I went with H7 - Silverstar (mfg Sylvania)
    They are "white" which looks way better than the one that were installed (factory OEM)---- could be due to age, but they were almost more yellow than white. I was thinking of trying to match the Xenox's / OEM headlights, but the only options were LED based, and I did not want to go LED. I did LED's for the License Plate (back) , and i really don't like them--- way to bright.

If anybody wants pictures - ping me on SMS at 6179030213 and I will send some photo's.
    I am in Fla, which is where I keep the A6 Avant......but heading back to Boston on Sat.

.mc

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

sorry i love this brand got them for all my friends bikes and they last and are bright now since its yellow they are bright but not as bright as the white look them up on ebay i also replaced the little t10 bulb in the headlights but no good they blink today the car was bugging out all my light started to flash on and off every couple of seconds so im pulling the t10 bulbs out of the head lights. the fog lights are perfect no resisters needed and no codes
    Stark-LED-80W-7800LM-3-Sided-Kit-True-3000K-Yellow-Fog-Light-Bulbs-H11-B