Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Three Rings AudiC5S6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010AudiA6Prestige

Carbon Fiber Parts Molded Or Skinned

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello everyone. Here is a mashup of some of my recent work. The RS5 pieces are done in blue for a local here in Denver. The rest are all arranged through shipping. I decided to add videos since I think Pictures do not represent on the work. I believe I provide ABSOLUTELY the lowest prices available and with orders growing I will continue to drop prices. I started this work as a hobby since other peoples prices were outlandish to me, and since my day job consist of fiberglass manufacturing, I applied my skills to the Carbon.I have SOLID silvers, gold, and more in que. Stay tuned. Enjoy the Videos and Pictures.
    S5 RADIATOR COVER IN HD CF WITH TRIAXIAL CF STRIP IN THE MIDDLE (early epoxy stage)
    RS5 Console trim after Kandy Clear Coat 4x [IMG][/IMG]
    RS5 Door trim With Kandy brand clear [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    S5 front LIP HAND LAYUP STAGE[IMG][/IMG]
    RS4 Interior trim in red with RS5 Trim in blue in the background Dripping Kandy[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    RS6 steering wheel in Blue Carbon, Blue Kevlar, and Blue Kevlar Reflective strip with the Red Kevlar strip at the 12 O'clock position(Epoxy Stage) [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    RS6 E-Brake IN RED KEVLAR Finished in AllKandy BRAND CLEAR COAT[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    RS5 REAR ROOF SPOILER DONE IN REGULAR CF
    Holler at me.

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran Member Four Rings Nollywood's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B6 Avant 420-R

Good work!

The only gripe I have is the steering wheel. Covering it in carbon fibre makes it look great, no doubt. But thereís a downside - it can make the steering wheel slippery, more so if the driverís hands are sweaty. That could be dangerous.

The rest of the trim is spot-on, in terms of quality and looks.

How much would you do a B6 interior trim set?
    2003 Audi B6 A4 Quattro Sport Avant, 3.0 | 6-Speed Manual Swap | BOSE | Rear PDC | Factory Votex Kit | OEM B6 S4 Black Optic Grille | Rear Tints | Black Leather | Cruise | H&R Spacers 12/15mm Front / Rear | B7 S4 OEM Alloys

B6 420-TS Avant - RS6 4.2 BiTurbo, (BCY). B6/7 Hybrid "RS4" OEM Widebody Coming Soon.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010AudiA6Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by Nollywood View Post
    Good work!

The only gripe I have is the steering wheel. Covering it in carbon fibre makes it look great, no doubt. But thereís a downside - it can make the steering wheel slippery, more so if the driverís hands are sweaty. That could be dangerous.

The rest of the trim is spot-on, in terms of quality and looks.

How much would you do a B6 interior trim set?
    I totally understand that gripe. It could be slippery as these older wheels don't have the finger grips. But to me, with the epoxy I use and the clear coat, it becomes surprisingly grip able.
    B6 price for interior starts at $325.00 for standard Carbon fiber. Thanks for looking man.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Veteran Member Four Rings Nollywood's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B6 Avant 420-R

Not a bad price. Iím in The UK, though.

I take it, I send you a set of standard trims, and you cover these?
    Last edited by Nollywood; 11-17-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    2003 Audi B6 A4 Quattro Sport Avant, 3.0 | 6-Speed Manual Swap | BOSE | Rear PDC | Factory Votex Kit | OEM B6 S4 Black Optic Grille | Rear Tints | Black Leather | Cruise | H&R Spacers 12/15mm Front / Rear | B7 S4 OEM Alloys

B6 420-TS Avant - RS6 4.2 BiTurbo, (BCY). B6/7 Hybrid "RS4" OEM Widebody Coming Soon.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010AudiA6Prestige

Exactly. I have three two B7 cores on hand. It no B6. Pm me maybe we can compromise on the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member Two Rings ///Maestro's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hey man, how much to do my c6 trim? Complete set? Send a pm!