Hello everyone. Here is a mashup of some of my recent work. The RS5 pieces are done in blue for a local here in Denver. The rest are all arranged through shipping. I decided to add videos since I think Pictures do not represent on the work. I believe I provide ABSOLUTELY the lowest prices available and with orders growing I will continue to drop prices. I started this work as a hobby since other peoples prices were outlandish to me, and since my day job consist of fiberglass manufacturing, I applied my skills to the Carbon.I have SOLID silvers, gold, and more in que. Stay tuned. Enjoy the Videos and Pictures.
S5 RADIATOR COVER IN HD CF WITH TRIAXIAL CF STRIP IN THE MIDDLE (early epoxy stage)
RS5 Console trim after Kandy Clear Coat 4x [IMG][/IMG]
RS5 Door trim With Kandy brand clear [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
S5 front LIP HAND LAYUP STAGE[IMG][/IMG]
RS4 Interior trim in red with RS5 Trim in blue in the background Dripping Kandy[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
RS6 steering wheel in Blue Carbon, Blue Kevlar, and Blue Kevlar Reflective strip with the Red Kevlar strip at the 12 O'clock position(Epoxy Stage) [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
RS6 E-Brake IN RED KEVLAR Finished in AllKandy BRAND CLEAR COAT[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
RS5 REAR ROOF SPOILER DONE IN REGULAR CF
Holler at me.