Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

C7.5 A7 Dakota grey

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey all! I'm new to the site and a first time Audi owner and I'm loving it. Ive done a ton of searching for pictures of more Dakota gray c7's, preferably ones that have been modified so I can get a better idea of what it'll look like but every picture that I can find via forum or Google simply shows a stock c7.

Does anyone own one of these that modified it in any way or is the color not popular for that scene? Either way, I love it and have the black optic package. Was thinking about getting black wheels or powder coating.

Anyone? Thanks and I'm coming from multiple Jeep's so please be easy on me. The Jeep community is quite different.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

My opinion is the black wheels look much better with DG and black optics. The silver wheels just didn't "fit" for me. Of course, that also leads to black-out emblems to eliminate the last bit of silver on the car. Here is a picture of mine with DG/black optics / black wheels.

Send me a pm if more would be helpful in your decision making process.

2016 Daytona Gray S7. Black optics + sport pkg. APR stage 2 + TCU, eurocode stuff, cosmetic stuff.

AZ Member #

I love the look. Thanks for your input, except I was asking about Dakota grey. I think yours is Daytona.

AZ Member #

No one? Seems that Dakota gray isn't a popular color. For what it's worth, I'll post a few of my new to me 16 A7. The only thing I've done is debadge the A7 and 3.0t. since the pictures i tinted windows. Getting ready to powder coat wheels but was hoping to see some other Dakota's first.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk