Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Audi Jukebox t

AZ Member #

Audi Jukebox t

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Is it possible to export music from the jukebox to a SD card? I've looked everywhere in the settings and cant find anything. Trying to export from a 2014 A7 to import it to a 2018 A5 sport back.

thanks!
    2017 S3 Vegas Yellow

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by gui_a3 View Post
    Is it possible to export music from the jukebox to a SD card? I've looked everywhere in the settings and cant find anything. Trying to export from a 2014 A7 to import it to a 2018 A5 sport back.

thanks!
    Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. I will need to conduct some research into this and see what I am able to dig up. Please standby.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by gui_a3 View Post

thanks!
    So I was able to gather some additional information for you on this particular question. The MMI system on the 2014 Audi A7 does not provide an export function due to copyright and other legal reasons. You do have the ability to copy files onto the Jukebox from a CD/DVD ROM, USB storage device or an SD card but you are not able to export the files. Please let me know if you have questions though or need any other type of assistance.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

AZ Member #

thanks for the help!
    2017 S3 Vegas Yellow