Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

2016 S6 Sport exhaust for sale

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    All,

edited 20NOV for price drop:

I have an entire Audi 2016 S6 sport exhaust system available, including stock downpipes with catalytic converters and midpipes (each with 5,000 miles).
    Front resonator, both rear mufflers with control motors and tips, as well as quad black tips.

From front resonator with rear mufflers and quad sport black tips are still in one solid section (with 16,000 miles on this portion), but can easily be cut for shipping. Downpipes, cats, and midpipes ready to ship, either separately or with the entire exhaust system.

Pricing:

Downpipes with cats: $600 (new are $1520 for both) + shipping
    midpipes with front resonators (between downpipes and front resonator): $300 (new are $720 for both) + shipping
    front resonator with pipe, rear mufflers with adjustment flaps and motors, and sport black tips, $800 ($1500 new) + shipping
    rear sport mufflers with adjustment flaps and motors and sport black tips by themselves, $600 plus shipping.

Entire exhaust system from downpipes to tips reduced to $1500 + shipping. (useful if you are looking to part out your aftermarket exhaust and revert back to OEM sport exhaust)
    Last edited by OlyS6; 11-20-2017 at 01:02 PM.
    2016 S6, mythos black, sport package, AWE exhaust| Revo intake, APR downpipes| AMS intercooler| Eurocode sways, end-links, and AK | Audi ceramic brakes| 20x8.5 OZ Ultraleggera HLT wheels, Michelin PS4S tires| OEM RS6 grille| Neidfaktor CF mirrors| Blackvue DR650-2CH dashcams| Aftermarket audio setup: Audiocontrol DM-810 DSP, JL HD900/5 driving JL10W3 subwoofer and Focal KX3 speakers up front. JL HD600/4 driving Focal KX2 speakers rear

Active Member Two Rings Audi_4_L1FE's Avatar
    AZ Member #

PMD YOU.
    '14 Audi C7 S6 Prestige | Glacier White/Black | B&O | HUD | Night Vision | Carbon Inlays | Innovation Package
    GIAC Stage 1+ ECU/TCU Tune - ROC EURO Intake - 5% tint - Niche M116 Misano 20x9 Anthracite

SOLD - 2000 Audi TT | 225HP | Red/Black | 6speed
    Full car w/ 5% tint - ADR 19x8.5 - 1.2" drop

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by OlyS6 View Post
    All,

I recently installed an AWE touring exhaust and looking to sell my 2016 sport exhaust. It has 16,000 miles, and in excellent condition. It is currently still in one piece, but willing to cut and ship if there aren't any interested local buyers. Asking $1000 plus shipping.
    Dude, Audi dealers sell them with 1000 Eur brand new.

Account Terminated Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Post a link. I don't believe you.

Here in the states all the components needed cost $2600-$2700. And that's through a dealer that gives a substantial discount...

https://www.audionlineparts.com/auto...omponents-scat

Quote Originally Posted by Logtec View Post
    Dude, Audi dealers sell them with 1000 Eur brand new.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by $!@ View Post
    Post a link. I don't believe you.

Here in the states all the components needed cost $2600-$2700. And that's through a dealer that gives a substantial discount...

https://www.audionlineparts.com/auto...omponents-scat
    2600 cost the entire exhaust system, we are talking about the mufflers here. There is no link, just ask the Audi dealer whats the price of the sport mufflers, product code in Europe is 0P9.
    I could only show you the letter what I got from local Audi dealer. I don't know US prices but here in Europe the price is 535 Eur one muffler 1070 Eur two mufflers, brand new from the factory.

https://www.audionlineparts.com/oem-...bC12OC1nYXM%3D

Looks like Its even cheaper in US

AZ Member #

2600 cost the entire exhaust system, we are talking about the mufflers here. There is no link, just ask the Audi dealer whats the price of the sport mufflers, product code in Europe is 0P9.
    I could only show you the letter what I got from local Audi dealer. I don't know US prices but here in Europe the price is 535 Eur one muffler 1070 Eur two mufflers, brand new from the factory.

I'm offering the sport exhaust system from the front suitcase muffler all the way back, including both rear mufflers with the adjustment motors and flaps as well as black tips. Your link includes a single muffler only without the adjustment motor. Others on these forums have bought and sold the S6 sport exhaust for this much, which is why I posted the price I did.
    2016 S6, mythos black, sport package, AWE exhaust| Revo intake, APR downpipes| AMS intercooler| Eurocode sways, end-links, and AK | Audi ceramic brakes| 20x8.5 OZ Ultraleggera HLT wheels, Michelin PS4S tires| OEM RS6 grille| Neidfaktor CF mirrors| Blackvue DR650-2CH dashcams| Aftermarket audio setup: Audiocontrol DM-810 DSP, JL HD900/5 driving JL10W3 subwoofer and Focal KX3 speakers up front. JL HD600/4 driving Focal KX2 speakers rear

Established Member Two Rings sickmade0331's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I just don't know why anyone would pay these prices for a stock system.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #

Maybe because it's close to $1700 off list price? That's a pretty good deal if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by sickmade0331 View Post
    I just don't know why anyone would pay these prices for a stock system.

AZ Member #

Ok but you could buy a awe or miltek what's the diameter difference between the two?

AZ Member #

Let me guess, you can buy an AWE or Milltek for 1000 too right?

Quote Originally Posted by sickmade0331 View Post
    Ok but you could buy a awe or miltek what's the diameter difference between the two?

AZ Member #

What people are failing to realize is sport system or not, everything is exactly the same sport vs. Non-Sport from turbo to the REAR mufflers. The only thing worth any value to people here is the back two mufflers with the black tips.
    2015 S6 - Garnet Red, Black Optics, EPL Stage 1 within hours of ownership. Just need an exhaust mod.
    2014 SQ5 - SOLD - Gone but not forgotten.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas GM View Post
    What people are failing to realize is sport system or not, everything is exactly the same sport vs. Non-Sport from turbo to the REAR mufflers. The only thing worth any value to people here is the back two mufflers with the black tips.
    Possibly, although there is potentially a market for folks who are looking to part out their aftermarket mods and trying to revert back to stock prior to selling their cars.

We'll see. I'm willing to consider just the mufflers with the tips if there are no takers for more of the system than that. I'm also willing to consider offers via PM for all of the system or single components.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by OlyS6 View Post
    Possibly, although there is potentially a market for folks who are looking to part out their aftermarket mods and trying to revert back to stock prior to selling their cars.

We'll see. I'm willing to consider just the mufflers with the tips if there are no takers for more of the system than that. I'm also willing to consider offers via PM for all of the system or single components.
    I was just wondering didn't want to sound like a douche you have a very valid point.

AZ Member #

No worries.

Other thoughts are there may be folks out there with damaged cats that would like to replace their stock downpipes with a less expensive option than going to the dealer.

I'm mostly looking to both clear out my garage, get a decent price for good used parts, and am not out to gouge anyone.

AZ Member #

Wrong. The center resonator or "suitcase" is different too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas GM View Post

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I have non sport exhaust what parts would i need to make the switch?

AZ Member #

Most people would want the rear mufflers with black tips, and cut out the resonator (suitcase muffler) entirely and replace that with an x-pipe, which will make the exhaust louder/growl more. You can otherwise take the sport resonator and mufflers for a bit more of a refined sound at idle, but still loud when stepping on the gas. Some might also want to buy a valve control module from cete automotive to close flaps when they want it more quiet. Others choose just to always leave the flaps open. Other folks decide to with various aftermarket exhausts.

Active Member Two Rings shiveng's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Pmed you

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by shiveng View Post
    Pmed you

replied.

AZ Member #

You are also linking to just the stock exhaust mufflers, and not the sport exhaust mufflers, which have different part numbers. 4G0-253-609-K and 4G0-253-610-K retail for $950 EACH (without the quad tips). In full disclosure, they are currently on sale for $617.50 EACH at audiusaparts.com (without the tips). If I have no takers for the full exhaust in the next few days, I'd be looking for $800 plus shipping for the sport mufflers with the black sport quad tips.

AZ Member #

All, price drop:

I have an entire Audi 2016 S6 sport exhaust system available, including stock downpipes with catalytic converters and midpipes (each with 5,000 miles).
    Front resonator, both rear mufflers with control motors and tips, as well as quad black tips.

From front resonator with rear mufflers and quad sport black tips are still in one solid section (with 16,000 miles on this portion), but can easily be cut for shipping. Downpipes, cats, and midpipes ready to ship, either separately or with the entire exhaust system.

Pricing:

Downpipes with cats: $700 (new are $1520 for both) + shipping
    midpipes with front resonators (between downpipes and front resonator): $350 (new are $720 for both) + shipping
    front resonator with pipe, rear mufflers with adjustment flaps and motors, and sport black tips, $800 ($1500 new) + shipping
    rear mufflers with adjustment flaps and motors and sport black tips by themselves, $600 + shipping.

Entire exhaust system from downpipes to tips- price reduction to $1500 (useful if you are looking to part out your aftermarket exhaust and want to revert to the stock sport system).
    Last edited by OlyS6; 11-20-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Active Member Two Rings shiveng's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Pics???

AZ Member #

Sorry about the wait:

Top view of driver's side muffler (tips are shinier than they look here)

Top view of passenger's side muffler (again, tips are shinier than they appear here)

Suitcase muffler:

Veteran Member Three Rings 07S6's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Would you mind telling me what part# is stamped on the center suitcase muffler? Thanks!
    2012 A7 Prestige, Innovation Pkg, Sport Pkg, B&O
    2012 A6 Prestige - Phantom Black/Nougat/Innovation Pkg. (sold)
    2007 S6 5.2L V10 (sold)

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 07S6 View Post
    Would you mind telling me what part# is stamped on the center suitcase muffler? Thanks!
    It has 4G0-253-411 stamped on it.

AZ Member #

Edited 20NOV for price drop on mufflers with quad tips: $600 +shipping