Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings Jkyaudi's Avatar
    AZ Member #

2017 Q7 Brake squeal...dealer wont touch to fix!!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Bought my Q7 new May 2016. I have been living with the brake squeal for the last 10k miles. It happens in reverse. Took to dealer multiple times only to be told they won’t even work on it Bc there’s a “bulletin” out on it and can’t do anything.

This is my 3rd Audi and have another on order. Slowing losing confidence as something like brake squeal is an issue this hard and long to address. It’s a real head turner when my Q7 slows in reverse.

Would appreciate some productive response and solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2013 S4 Phantom Black|6mt|EuroCode AluKreuz|Lumen® LED White Fog Lights|Lumen® LED Trunk Light|EuroCode SS|Plastidipped Grille & Dash Surround|

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Jkyaudi View Post
    Bought my Q7 new May 2016. I have been living with the brake squeal for the last 10k miles. It happens in reverse. Took to dealer multiple times only to be told they won’t even work on it Bc there’s a “bulletin” out on it and can’t do anything.

This is my 3rd Audi and have another on order. Slowing losing confidence as something like brake squeal is an issue this hard and long to address. It’s a real head turner when my Q7 slows in reverse.

Would appreciate some productive response and solution.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and making us aware of the current situation with your 2017 Audi Q7. If you are able to send me a PM with your VIN, email address, preferred dealership, & best phone number we can research this matter further for you. There is currently a pending service solution issued for certain Q7s with brake sound, however we will need additional information to verify that this is the case. I look forward to hearing back from you and providing whatever assistance we are able to.

Regards,
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Active Member Two Rings Jkyaudi's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and making us aware of the current situation with your 2017 Audi Q7. If you are able to send me a PM with your VIN, email address, preferred dealership, & best phone number we can research this matter further for you. There is currently a pending service solution issued for certain Q7s with brake sound, however we will need additional information to verify that this is the case. I look forward to hearing back from you and providing whatever assistance we are able to.

Regards,
    PM’d you the info. Thanks

2013 S4 Phantom Black|6mt|EuroCode AluKreuz|Lumen® LED White Fog Lights|Lumen® LED Trunk Light|EuroCode SS|Plastidipped Grille & Dash Surround|