Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Ď16 A7 Prestige Modifications

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello all,
    Iím looking to do some mods on my A7. The color is Mythos Black Metallic. So far what I have planned, I ordered a black gloss mesh grille to be installed soon. Iím also wanting to get my brake calipers painted red. Iíve been debating wether or not to replace to black mirror covers with carbon fiber ones. Not entirely sure about that yet though. Eventually, Iíll make my way to getting a new exhaust system. For those who own Audis, what modifications would you recommend, if any? Thanks

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

From a performance standpoint, would add Eurocode sway bars and end-links first, given the bang for the buck. Would also highly consider a Stage 1 ECU and TCU tune, either from EPL or APR. Many folks add an aftermarket subwoofer, since the OEM subwooofer seems to be lacking regardless of any of the audio packages offered. I highly recommend the Neidfaktor CF mirror housings, but you can also find nice ones that are less expensive. There are endless aftermarket wheel and tire combinations, and many threads on this forum dedicated to them. I'm sure folks will chime in with tons of other available mods, and what their favorites are. Do some searches in the top right box here, and you'll be able to find nearly anything you could want, including in-depth do-it-yourself postings for various modifications. Welcome, and good luck!
    2016 S6, mythos black, sport suspension and exhaust| Roc Euro intake, APR downpipes| AMS intercooler| Eurocode sways, end-links, and AK | Audi ceramic brakes| 20x8.5 OZ Ultraleggera HLT wheels, Michelin PS4S tires| OEM RS6 grille| Neidfaktor CF mirrors| Blackvue DR650-2CH dashcams| Aftermarket audio setup: Audiocontrol DM-810 DSP, JL HD900/5 driving JL10W3 subwoofer and Focal KX3 3 speakers up front. JL HD600/4 driving Focal KX2 speakers rear

AZ Member #

Wow! I really appreciate the suggestions. Not going to lie, a lot of what you mentioned I have no idea what they are. Lol. Iíll definitely will be doing my research. Canít wait to hear from everyoneís input as well.

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige, 2014 Infiniti QX60
    Items for Sale

Donít think carbon fiber mirror will pop on the black car.
    But ECU tune is a must, and no TCU on ZF8 yet although APR is working on it.
    I would assume you want to minimize the risk of TD1 and the flexibility of flashing the car back and forth when needed for dealer visit, if so EPL is your choice.
    One cheap mod is drivetrain inserts.

I did my mod in this order, just so that you get a idea.

Deval Carbon Fiber rear diffuser and Quad tip mod.

Stage 2, RS style Grill and Eurocode inserts.

Injen Intake

Carbon Fiber Trunk spoiler and mirror cap.

KW V1 Coilover

034 Rear SwayBar
    - Michael
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige: GIAC S2 / Injen Intake / Deval rear diffuser / OEM muffler mod (Quad Tips + X-Pipe) / Eurocode drivetrain inserts / 034 Swaybar / Volk wheels / KW V1/ RS front grill / Carbon fiber trunk spoiler / Stoptech rotors / home made front lip.

Muffler Tips for sale: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-tips-for-sale

AZ Member #

Thanks for the guideline. As far as engine upgrades, Iím pretty green on what to do. Iím not much of a gear head.