Hello all!

I am hoping that one of you here can connect me with someone at KW USA to help me out.

I purchased KW DDC ECU Coilovers about 8 months ago from a shop in Illinois and last weekend the control switch and Wireless LAN Module stopped working so I emailed their Tech Support Department to see if they knew what the issue might be. First off it took about 4 days to get a response and after exchanging a few emails I was told that I had to deal directly with the shop that sold me the Coilovers because KW wasn’t responsible for the Warranty Service. This was a bit annoying but no big deal so I reached out to the shop. I just heard back from them after they reached out to KW USA and was told that KW USA basically refused to help because I already reached out to KW Germany. They are saying that I now need to take my issue up with KW Germany.

This is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard. I pay $4500 for KW Coilovers and they stop working in 8 months and this is how I am treated? What a joke! Are they 2 different Company’s?

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Does anyone have the name of a Forum Member or KW Rep that I can reach out to for help?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine