Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Mercedes 2011 sprinter van 2500 and 2003 s6 wagon

new 2018 a3 etron

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    can someone tell me why audi is not posting the estimated mpg or mp plug in on the new a3 etron. It just says tbd. How can I order a $49000 dollar car and not have that specific info. Looking for premium plus with tech and sport package. Should I wait till mid 2018 to get more info on production and mileage or consider another ev.

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by chiparoo View Post
    can someone tell me why audi is not posting the estimated mpg or mp plug in on the new a3 etron. It just says tbd. How can I order a $49000 dollar car and not have that specific info. Looking for premium plus with tech and sport package. Should I wait till mid 2018 to get more info on production and mileage or consider another ev.
    Hello. We have not yet announced the fuel economy figures as of yet for the 2018 Audi A3 E-tron. We anticipate that the figures will be announced closer to the release of the vehicle. In the meantime you are able to sign up for new updates on specific vehicles (including the A3 e-tron) here: https://www.audiusa.com/subscription. Or if you are looking for more information specifically on fuel economy; http://fueleconomy.gov/ is a great resource as well.
    Last edited by Audi USA; 09-19-2017 at 06:25 AM.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager