Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Excelerate Rep's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

MSS SPRING KITS for 8V RS3 :: IN STOCK ::

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!

Excelerate Performance - North American Distributor for MSS Kits!

MSS KITS designs and brings to market a range of Premium Fully Adjustable Performance Spring kit products for prestige German
    sports cars marketed under the MSS Spring Kits brand. MSS spring kits products replaces the factory (OE) parts yet retains the passive or
    active dampers – such as the Audi MagneRide™, VW ACC/DCC™, BMW EDC™ or Porsche PASM/S™.

We are often asked why MSS products cost more than a set of one-time lowering springs from well established brands.
    The simple answer here is that our products enable for enhanced ride comfort and performance handling for streets or track
    use whilst retaining the factory shock absorbers. Bonus features are an easy cost effective upgrade path. It is important to
    understand that these benefits are all often regarded as not possible from a single product let alone "just a set of springs".

From firsthand experience of the established brands products for the VW Golf MK7 R/GTi; Audi S3/RS3 have caused a
    few rubbing, bottoming out, harsh ride issues that many of you can attest to I am sure. MSS has engineered these issues
    out of the product with extended road tests (real roads; real every day use not computer aided simulations).
    The upside for you so that, you get a 'fit & forget' product that works as intended. We back all that up with a Lifetime Warranty - no quibbles/no fuss

Just a simple plain replacement for new if our product fails

Key benefits MSS products:

By believing in the principle of keeping a car looking as it did when leaving the factory.
    It is our single guiding focus and we make the following five promises to our customers of the MSS Spring Kits products:

- Available in a choice of Streets, Sports or Track versions.
    - Each product is designed to be a direct replacement for the factory (OE) part and requires no modifications.
    - Our products will not introduce Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) nor Check Engine Light (CEL) errors.
    - Each kit is shipped with a Lifetime Warranty underlining the confidence we place in our products.
    - Reduced dive on braking or reduced squatting on acceleration
    - Keep the original factory dampers
    - Gain advanced car setup comparable to aftermarket premium Coilover kits
    - Improved ride comfort compared to the original factory suspension setup
    - Retain the ‘in-dash’ functionality to change the suspension settings for cars equipped with electronic dampers

Product fitments
    – Audi S3/RS3 8V
    – Audi A3/Cabriolet
    – VW Golf MK7 R
    – VW Golf MK7 GTi

Here is North America's first RS3 Fit with a Fully Adjustable Sport Kit...

What kind of drop should I expect?

- Fully Adjustable kits are adjustable from 10-30mm below stock height front and rear

Which kit suits you and your cars driving habits?

This Chart below is a solid reference guide to what is going to suit you and your driving style. Are you dissatisfied with the ride
    quality of your car with the factory suspension? MSS Street or Sport spring kits are going to be an ideal choice for improved ride.
    Utilizing revised coil bind diameter and spring height changes, MSS has covered grounds to allow the springs to carry a lower spring
    rate than stock, while increasing handling and road stability by a significant amount. It must be magic!

- Every day user, zero track days but want the car to handle better and be as comfortable as possible? - Streets rate is most suited to you.
    - Every day user, track days once in a blue moon or even frequent but also want the car to be more comfortable without lack
    of performance? - Sports are for you! This is the do one, do all rate for 90% of drivers.
    - Still drive the car on the street but didn't mind a harsher ride quality? But at the same time want much better handling than stock,
    increased ride comfort and want the car to be 100% confident on the street and on the track? Track or Track LS are for you.

For More Information Visit MSS Kits North America landing page.

Questions?

Call Us! 203-483-6100
    E-mail Us!

Payment and Shipping Details

Credit Card, Bank Wire Transfer, Paypal
    FREE SHIPPING applies to to cont. 48 US. Only. All US orders ship UPS
    Canadian Orders please provide postal code in PM for quote. All orders to Canada will ship via USPS.

ORDERING

Check Us Out on Social Media!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

More photos of North America's first RS3 with an MSS Sport kit - Fully Adjustable.

Kit and stance looks great, any chance of running a sale or group buy for these. Can only speak for myself though most may be on the fence since cost is very high compared to other spring kits (again understanding they are adjustable while most will leave at highest setting). Personally wishing these wouldn't be adjustable to save cost and complexity.
    2017 RS3
    2018 Q5
    2015 GMC Denali Duramax
    YouTube Channel

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

I definitely agree, the car sits great!

We attempted the group buy route a few times a while back with very little sucess (besides the MQB pre-order). Some users on multiple forums practically begged us to do this and then none of them bought the kits! I couldn't believe it. But it is a lot of work organizing these group buys and having to refund people or charge those who pay early on full price in the end isn't fair to them and a waste of time for us. Group buy's also kind of stink because you get a large amount of people say "I'm in if we reach 10 people).... there is only one way to reach that amount and that is to just add to the list.

If we can get enough interest, I'll consider it again.

The cost difference between the adjustable kits and the non adjustable kits on the other platforms is roughly $100 or so, marginally different. Enjoy the full adjust ability!

Quote Originally Posted by Excelerate Rep View Post

We attempted the group buy route a few times a while back with very little sucess (besides the MQB pre-order). Some users on multiple forums practically begged us to do this and then none of them bought the kits! I couldn't believe it. But it is a lot of work organizing these group buys and having to refund people or charge those who pay early on full price in the end isn't fair to them and a waste of time for us. Group buy's also kind of stink because you get a large amount of people say "I'm in if we reach 10 people).... there is only one way to reach that amount and that is to just add to the list.

The cost difference between the adjustable kits and the non adjustable kits on the other platforms is roughly $100 or so, marginally different. Enjoy the full adjust ability!

So 100 bucks less for this kit with out adjustable perches. That 1000 bucks for just cool prings,correct? Wow that's seems like a lot considering most spring kits cost 300-400. These are some special springs made with special material that no one has lol sorry just doesn't make sense if that's that case. Is the two spring adding to the cost?
    2017 RS3
    2018 Q5
    2015 GMC Denali Duramax
    YouTube Channel

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I am interested in group buy. But I will be ordering bbs rs-gt first though and see if I have room for lowering without rolling fenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Quote Originally Posted by brad65ford View Post
    So 100 bucks less for this kit with out adjustable perches. That 1000 bucks for just cool prings,correct? Wow that's seems like a lot considering most spring kits cost 300-400. These are some special springs made with special material that no one has lol sorry just doesn't make sense if that's that case. Is the two spring adding to the cost?
    These are made of a specialized Metallurgy that was a key element to the ride quality and performance aspect during development. This and the thousands of hours of track and road testing and countless revisions to each spring to make sure it was just right is what you pay for. There are many reasons to why these springs cost so much more than other off the shelf springs, many can attest to this.

Are these springs for everyone? No, but those who value a significant increase in performance while make the ride better than stock, will appreciate the effort gone into making a product so advanced that the price if minor when installing springs on a $60k+ car. I'll gladly take the sprinsg engineered tooptimize the platform in every way rather than just lower it and make it ride similar to stock.

If you guys want to start a group buy, we can. Details below.

10 orders 5% off
    25 orders 10% off of list
    +
    Free shipping to the cont 48 US

I have yet to experience anyone that needed to roll their fenders even with the MSS/RS3... even with aggressive offsets.

Thanks!

Greg

Veteran Member Three Rings CrystalBlu1.8T's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 RS3, 00 S4, 81 VW Caddy

I would be in on a group buy!
    IG: Rs3_Martini

These are made of a specialized Metallurgy that was a key element to the ride quality and performance aspect during development. This and the thousands of hours of track and road testing and countless revisions to each spring to make sure it was just right is what you pay for. There are many reasons to why these springs cost so much more than other off the shelf springs, many can attest to this.

Are these springs for everyone? No, but those who value a significant increase in performance while make the ride better than stock, will appreciate the effort gone into making a product so advanced that the price if minor when installing springs on a $60k+ car. I'll gladly take the sprinsg engineered tooptimize the platform in every way rather than just lower it and make it ride similar to stock.

If you guys want to start a group buy, we can. Details below.

10 orders 5% off
    25 orders 10% off of list
    +
    Free shipping to the cont 48 US

I have yet to experience anyone that needed to roll their fenders even with the MSS/RS3... even with aggressive offsets.

Thanks!

Greg
    Thank you Greg. Please excuse my writing from my cell phone. Regarding group buys. I agree that they are odd and tricky for the sellers. May I suggest a flash sale one day only, this may allow any unknown or uncertainty fast sales to get people (myself included) in these killer kits ordered.
    2017 RS3
    2018 Q5
    2015 GMC Denali Duramax
    YouTube Channel

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

i'm in for group buy!