Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 94 Z28

Windshield Washer Reservoir

Looking into doing water/meth and am planning on using the windshield washer reservoir for my tank. Due to time constraints and needing to daily my car it's easier for me to just grab an extra to modify so I only need to pull my car apart once. let me know if any of you have it! Feel free to text 717-576-2222
    2006 A4 6MT - JHM Stage 2 93 Oct flash | Cam Follower Conversion | JHM HFC | JHM Downpipe | B6 S4 Exhaust | JHM HPFP Internals | JHM Small Core FMIC | 034 RSB | Sway Bar Endlinks

Established Member Four Rings yxri's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Rulty View Post
    Looking into doing water/meth and am planning on using the windshield washer reservoir for my tank. Due to time constraints and needing to daily my car it's easier for me to just grab an extra to modify so I only need to pull my car apart once. let me know if any of you have it! Feel free to text 717-576-2222
    I have one! do you need the sensors also?

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I may have found one already but will post if it falls through. But yes I would like it as complete as possible so when I go to swap it in everything is just there.
    2006 A4 6MT - JHM Stage 2 93 Oct flash | Cam Follower Conversion | JHM HFC | JHM Downpipe | B6 S4 Exhaust | JHM HPFP Internals | JHM Small Core FMIC | 034 RSB | Sway Bar Endlinks

Veteran Member Four Rings canadianA4B7's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    parts
    Items for Sale

Post up when u get in there to swap it out. For the life of me I cannot sort out how to change the hose between the tank and the windshield. Just looking for pics if you can mate. Bentley book isn't helping.
    4 turbos (soon 5), 2 motors, 1 B7 A4

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Canadian you mind texting me?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Audizine mobile app