Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

2016 S6 APR Stage 1 600HP $63,900

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    20170912_121929.jpg

Selling my gorgeous 2016 S6 in Mythos Black metallic with the Black sport interior. Black Optic package, Premium Plus, Bose Surround Sound, Carbon Fiber inlays and black headliner. Car is in perfect condition! 22,900 miles. I bought the car CPO from Audi of Nashua in September of 2016. Car comes with the remainder of the 6 year/100,000 mile Audi warranty.

This car is an absolute monster when you want it to be. It now has roughly 600HP and 650lb/ft of torque on 93 octane. 0-60 in about 3.5 sec
    APR Stage 1 ECU tune
    APR TCU tune
    AWE Carbon Fiber S-Flow intake
    20-inch Avant Garde M632's in gloss black
    Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 255/35ZR
    35% black ceramic tint

I will include the OEM 20-inch wheels and tires and the OEM intake.

I also have a set of 20-inch Rotiform KPS wheels in black with Pirelli Sottozero winter tires for sale $2000.

Love this car but I have to sell it to make room for the 2018 911 C4S.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Audizine mobile app

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige, 2014 Infiniti QX60
    Items for Sale

Curious about APR 1 on 93 putting down 600HP?
    - Michael
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige: GIAC S2 / Injen Intake / Deval rear diffuser / OEM muffler mod (Quad Tips + X-Pipe) / Eurocode drivetrain inserts / 034 Swaybar / Volk wheels / KW V1/ RS front grill / Carbon fiber trunk spoiler / Stoptech rotors / home made front lip.

Muffler Tips for sale: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-tips-for-sale

Established Member Three Rings RSLRS71's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    WK1 and WK2 SRT8 Jeep

if i could figure a way to make this work.....
    2017 RSL RS7 (1 of 3 stateside)
    Mods:
    Current: APR Stage II w/ HF DPs and KW H.A.S kit , Rotiform 3 piece SPF 21x10.5 wheels, Tag Motorsports Side marker delete and Badge blackout, ...
    Next: looking to be the quickest RS7! ;)

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by yeuchau View Post
    Curious about APR 1 on 93 putting down 600HP?

The AWE intake also adds 20HP. The 600HP is at the crank I haven't had it dyno'd

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B8.5 S4
    Items for Sale

Monster is right, but those cars are tanks. Don't get me wrong because I love them and yours is primo.

Best of luck with the sale.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by d.p View Post
    Monster is right, but those cars are tanks. Don't get me wrong because I love them and yours is primo.

Best of luck with the sale.
    Thanks

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by RSLRS71 View Post
    if i could figure a way to make this work.....
    Beg borrow and steal LOL

Active Member Two Rings barrygold's Avatar
    AZ Member #

APR Tune voids the powertrain warranty. A potential buyer should probably be aware. I just got flagged at the dealer for mine.

Good luck with the sale. It's beautiful.
    13' S8 APR Stage 1

Established Member Two Rings TheAsset's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by barrygold View Post
    APR Tune voids the powertrain warranty. A potential buyer should probably be aware. I just got flagged at the dealer for mine.

Good luck with the sale. It's beautiful.
    That sucks with it being a 2016. Not having a warranty on top of eating the depreciation kills it for me.

Beautiful car. GLWS!
    2014 Audi S4 Prestige - Misano Red
    IG: @TheAss3t

Registered Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Great looking car, GLWS!

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsset View Post
    That sucks with it being a 2016. Not having a warranty on top of eating the depreciation kills it for me.

Beautiful car. GLWS!
    The APR tune doesn't void the warranty unless they prove that the tune caused the problem. However, you can go to any authorized APR shop and they can wipe the tune out of the ECU and Audi will never know that it was there in the first place. If you're truly interested and concerned I can bring it to my installer and have the tune wiped out like it never existed.

Let me know, thanks!

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by the_gard View Post
    The APR tune doesn't void the warranty unless they prove that the tune caused the problem. However, you can go to any authorized APR shop and they can wipe the tune out of the ECU and Audi will never know that it was there in the first place. If you're truly interested and concerned I can bring it to my installer and have the tune wiped out like it never existed.

Let me know, thanks!

This is half correct. Having gone through the APR tune and Audi warranty claim process I can tell you that as soon as the dealer reads the ECU and you have the APR Tune in there your vehicle is flagged and no power train warranty claims will be honored whether the issue is really tune related or not. This is my first hand experience. If you have first hand knowledge to the contrary I'd be interested in hearing it.

But yes, I've heard you can have the tune wiped back to stock and Audi MAY not see historically that there was an APR tune.

That being said the APR tune on these 4.0 is still worth it!

Again, good luck with the sale the car is set up great.
    13' S8 APR Stage 1

AZ Member #

This is half correct. Having gone through the APR tune and Audi warranty claim process I can tell you that as soon as the dealer reads the ECU and you have the APR Tune in there your vehicle is flagged and no power train warranty claims will be honored whether the issue is really tune related or not. This is my first hand experience. If you have first hand knowledge to the contrary I'd be interested in hearing it.

But yes, I've heard you can have the tune wiped back to stock and Audi MAY not see historically that there was an APR tune.

That being said the APR tune on these 4.0 is still worth it!

Again, good luck with the sale the car is set up great.
    I do know that 100% if you wipe the tune from the ECU Audi can't see that it was there

Active Member Two Rings sickmade0331's Avatar
    AZ Member #

This is not completely true my Apr dealer told me they can still see it if they want to be di#%$ and if they are they will flag it but iv taken my car in for 35k service with the tune in but on stock power tune and they didn't flag me. But if you have a problem they could look and could flag the car because it stamps the ecu you can not completely remove the footprint.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by sickmade0331 View Post
    This is not completely true my Apr dealer told me they can still see it if they want to be di#%$ and if they are they will flag it but iv taken my car in for 35k service with the tune in but on stock power tune and they didn't flag me. But if you have a problem they could look and could flag the car because it stamps the ecu you can not completely remove the footprint.

I work at an Audi store so I know that as of now there is no way for the tune to be detected if it's wiped. They can see that the ECU was recently wiped but the APR code does not show up.

Veteran Member Four Rings Fourplay's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by sickmade0331 View Post

TD1 flagging is an automated process that looks at checksums in the ECU to see if the stock tune is present.

Re-flashing to stock before bringing the car in for service will prevent a TD1 flag.
    Garage:
    3.0L TDI Fleet

Past:
    2008 B7 RS4 Mugello w/Ti Package
    2004 B6 S4 Avant 6MT Dolphin Grey
    01.5 B5 S4 Avant 6MT Laser Red Stage 3+
    00 B5 S4 Sedan 6MT Silver Stage 1

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by the_gard View Post
    I work at an Audi store so I know that as of now there is no way for the tune to be detected if it's wiped. They can see that the ECU was recently wiped but the APR code does not show up.

Good info. I stand corrected.

Since you work for Audi please unflag my ECU. Thanks in advance.
    13' S8 APR Stage 1

Active Member Two Rings A8LOOONG's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    crap, S8 and a Fusion

That's why I'm waiting until my factory warranty is up. All the info about checksum values is correct. That is not reset once the ECU is brought back to stock. ANY unauthorized tampering of the ECU will be flagged as TD1 and then you're done. This isn't decided at the dealer but in Germany once the car is connected for any reason at the dealer. The plug them in for even the most basic services -- for just this reason.

Sorry. GLWS.

Thanks!
    sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
    Current:
    2007 Daytona Grey Metallic S8, V10, CF, quad HVAC and heated seats, VAG COM lowered 1", K&N's (2), AMSOIL, Michelin Pilot Super Sports 275/35ZR20 (summer), DRAG 19's with Blizzak LM-25's 255/45R19, Kimber Custom Classic II.
    Scion BSP bB, i4, 5 Speed, TRD springs lowered 2", Greddy muffler, JDM header, APEXi CAI, blue LED's interior, 32-35mpg's.
    I really really really want an V10

AZ Member #

Good info. I stand corrected.

Since you work for Audi please unflag my ECU. Thanks in advance.
    Haha I wish I could

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Fourplay View Post
    TD1 flagging is an automated process that looks at checksums in the ECU to see if the stock tune is present.

Re-flashing to stock before bringing the car in for service will prevent a TD1 flag.
    This is incorrect. Even if you flash back to stock, the dealer will be able to tell you flashed the ECU and will flag you as TD1.

Senior Member Two Rings DoItAllGarage's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Boy was this thread hijacked by TD1 police. Yes, I took it on the chin on my TD1 as well, but buyers don't need people trying to hold their hands, they are adults and need to do their due diligence. The seller was upfront about the tune. I hope you guys start a new thread about your TD1 feelings, then have it hijacked about car depreciation/own VS lease, yada, yada. (the #1 thread killer) :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Audizine mobile app