Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings dsgray16's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Exclamation Avoid seller - Iconic78

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    PSA

First time i have had a problem with anybody on here in 4 years and after many dozens of transactions.. just trying to help others avoid issues.

Seller: iconic78

James Jervis on Paypal

I was asking about parts in a thread and he told me to PM him because he was parting a car out. I hit him up for a passenger side seat belt buckle and drivers side harness for the seat. We agreed on a price that included expedited shipping. This was 8/14/17. I asked for tracking a few days later, and he said he would get it to me and i should have the items any day. Here we are just shy of a month later and i still dont have the parts, nor do I have tracking. Seller stopped responding to PM's and texts about a week ago. Opened a case with paypal, but I want to keep others from falling into the same problem.

AVOID!!!!!

Events: Time to register for Avantoberfest 2017!: www.avantoberfest.com
    Instagram: whiskeyandwagons
    Car: Full B7 RS4 Avant swap http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...S4-Avant-Build

Veteran Member Four Rings Blackstallion's Avatar
    AZ Member #

That sucks - his build thread was fun until he stopped updating it. He lives in Dubai if I recall...

On a brighter note your avant still is the cream of the crop!

Veteran Member Four Rings Blackstallion's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I see he updated his build thread today. Hope all works out and both parties are satisfied...

Senior Member Three Rings ven0m's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Isn't the guy located in Dubai?

As far as his B6 RS4 build goes, he's constantly updating that thread. Don't admins/mods ban users that fraud other forum members?
    Jeremy Clarkson: "So when you were saying that it wont slide, what you meant was, I cant slide it.
    James May: "Yes."

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B6 S4, B8.5 S4 & Unicorn 337

Isn't he relocating from Dubai back to the UK or Europe?
    Memoryfab - Rare Wheels Everyday MTechnica - Your Resident 3-Piece Bespoke Wheel Designer

MK4 337 | B6 S4 | B8.5 S4

Veteran Member Four Rings dsgray16's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Clun9 View Post
    Isn't he relocating from Dubai back to the UK or Europe?
    Unless he is taking a really slow submarine with now comm link to the surface.... thats no excuse for not shipping an item in a month and then not offering any explanation or estimate. I mean i literally havent heard anything from the guy in well over a full week.

Its $125.. it seems silly.. but its the principle.
    Events: Time to register for Avantoberfest 2017!: www.avantoberfest.com
    Instagram: whiskeyandwagons
    Car: Full B7 RS4 Avant swap http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...S4-Avant-Build

Senior Member Three Rings lyates1987's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Blast his build thread

Veteran Member Four Rings jeffrey146's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    04 S4 nogaro avant MTQ, 2013 CT200H F sport, 93 EG hatch
    Items for Sale

Hate to see this. I bought my car and half the parts here on az. Dont think Ive had a single incident. Blast the idiots thread and talk to an admin.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

CHECK OUT MY BUILD THREAD!!!
    Noggy S4 Avant MT B6
    OZ superleggera 3, Pilot SS , 034 (Trio, adjustable uppers, Zero gap snub, rear sway with endlinks) APR full exhaust with drilled cats, H&R Coilovers, Red rear diff mount, JHM (NO2,Center diff, rear LSD and stage 4 kevlar clutch with LWFW)
    ...BBK coming soon

Senior Member Three Rings ven0m's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by dsgray16 View Post
    Unless he is taking a really slow submarine with now comm link to the surface.... thats no excuse for not shipping an item in a month and then not offering any explanation or estimate. I mean i literally havent heard anything from the guy in well over a full week.

Its $125.. it seems silly.. but its the principle.
    OP, you, me and anybody else on this forums gets the same amount of groceries from the store for 125$.

If you paid and didn't even receive a f#*-ing clarification, I would have done the same in your position. Paypal refund claim and warn other forum members.
    Jeremy Clarkson: "So when you were saying that it wont slide, what you meant was, I cant slide it.
    James May: "Yes."

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '06 B7/B6 RS4 JHM Stage 1+ S/C, '04 Ford Expedition, '08 Lambroghini Gallardo SL TT

Hi Daniel/David,

1st let me begin by apologizing.
    I'm in no way out to defraud you of such a small amount. Yes I have been lacking in the communication. I do have your parts and can either refund you or ship via courier. Your call.

I've been extremely busy with the move and work life.

I understand your frustrations.

Let me know what you wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '06 B7/B6 RS4 JHM Stage 1+ S/C, '04 Ford Expedition, '08 Lambroghini Gallardo SL TT

I read your other post and will refund you the $125, no issue. I would respectfully ask that you remove my name from this post once this issue is resolved. Apologies and thanks.

Senior Member Four Rings VinnysS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Would you look at that!
    What a great seller to FINALLY respond to SOMETHING. You still haven't shipped it??? Wow. Well, I guess this thread is here for a purpose....

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Audizine mobile app
    1997 VW GTI VR6 (sold), 2003 Audi RS6 (sold), 2010 Audi A4 2.0T (RIP Totaled on 11/2/2015 ) 2005.5 Audi S4

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-s-s4-timeline

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Refund completed.