Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Audi Connect

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Audi Connect

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Guys, I subscribed to Audi Connect and paid $200 to activate the account with a T-Mobil SIM card. I bought the subscription because I was assured by AUDI that I could send destinations to my car's navigation system from my desktop, important to me for a number of reasons. Only, IT DOES NOT WORK! And I have had 9 hours of phone calls with support and get nonsense stories that "the server is down", "your car is not compatible", "we have an issue (yeah no shit) " and you name it. I also get emails like this one:

Dear Ray,

I wanted to touch base to see if you are still receiving an error message when attempting to send a destination to your vehicle. If so, my internal team requests an updated screenshot of the error message.

You may reply directly to this email. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Audi of America, Inc.
    Customer Experience
    3800 Hamlin Road
    Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    United States of America
    Tel. +1 800 822 2834
    Fax. +1 248 754 6521
    mailto:audicustomerexperiencecenter@audi.com
    http://www.audiusa.com

NOW I have sent exactly 8 screenshots of Google Maps telling me that it cannot reach the server, while sending the same map to my phone works just great. I am going round and round in circles and paid for $200 for a NON SERVICE, and I don't even get a call back.

Today I called and asked to speak with a supervisor only to hear THAT THEY DON'T HAVE SUPERVISORS!!!!

So guys stay away rom these NON-REFUNDABLE $200 service because it is just not working and AUDI doesn't really doesn't care about you.
    Last edited by Audi USA; 09-07-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by rfluitsma View Post
    Guys, I subscribed to Audi Connect and paid $200 to activate the account with a T-Mobil SIM card. I bought the subscription because I was assured by AUDI that I could send destinations to my car's navigation system from my desktop, important to me for a number of reasons. Only, IT DOES NOT WORK! And I have had 9 hours of phone calls with support and get nonsense stories that "the server is down", "your car is not compatible", "we have an issue (yeah no shit) " and you name it. I also get emails like this one:

Dear Ray,

I wanted to touch base to see if you are still receiving an error message when attempting to send a destination to your vehicle. If so, my internal team requests an updated screenshot of the error message.

You may reply directly to this email. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Audi of America, Inc.
    Customer Experience
    3800 Hamlin Road
    Auburn Hills, MI 48326
    United States of America
    Tel. +1 800 822 2834
    Fax. +1 248 754 6521
    mailto:audicustomerexperiencecenter@audi.com
    http://www.audiusa.com

NOW I have sent exactly 8 screenshots of Google Maps telling me that it cannot reach the server, while sending the same map to my phone works just great. I am going round and round in circles and paid for $200 for a NON SERVICE, and I don't even get a call back.

Today I called and asked to speak with a supervisor only to hear THAT THEY DON'T HAVE SUPERVISORS!!!!

So guys stay away rom these NON-REFUNDABLE $200 service because it is just not working and AUDI doesn't really doesn't care about you.
    Hello. Thank you for reaching out and providing the information on your experience, that is certainly not the experience we are striving for. I do see that you currently have an open case with a member of the Audi CXC, we will be reaching back out with information for you on the steps for a resolution. I apologize for any delay in our response, per our forum guidelines I only respond from 8AM-12PM EST.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Active Member One Ring siscopr2124's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Have u tried using the audi connect app? I just tried it and worked.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Audizine mobile app

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by siscopr2124 View Post
    Have u tried using the audi connect app? I just tried it and worked.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Audizine mobile app
    No, I am not tried.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I had problems with doing it from google maps and quickly abandoned that for now but I tried it via myaudi on the desktop and it easily went through to the car.