Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring Tim_M's Avatar
    AZ Member #

So long Audi, I barely knew ye!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    After having owned my first Audi, a 2012 A5, for just over a month I am planning to trade it for a BMW. It consumes a litre of oil / 500 kms! Because of its "high" mileage - 173kms - the local dealer tells me it is well out of warranty. After endless hours of Googling about the issue, talking to mechanics and reading about the experiences of others with '09 -'12 2.0T engines, I think I know as much on the topic as any Audi tech! I'm sure Audi builds some good cars, but after my short experience with them I won't be buying another.

Sent from my iPad using Audizine

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hello Tim, thank you for reaching out and for your feedback on your vehicle. I see that you are located in Canada and would advise consulting with our customer care colleagues for further information. You can reach them here: http://www.audi.ca/ca/web/en.html#la...r/contact.html.

Their phone number is also +1 800 822 2834 and they are available from 8 AM to 9 PM EST. You can also email audicarecanada@audi.ca if that is a preferred method.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager