Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 161 to 193 of 193
  1. #161
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 01 2017
    AZ Member #
    404142
    Location
    Bakersfield

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfrontera View Post
    Does it install over the Audi spoiler or do you have to remove the OEM?


    Sent from my Pixel XL using Audizine mobile app
    You need to remove existing spoiler. Need hair dryer, fishing line and lots of rubbing alcohol. LOL.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #162
    Active Member Two Rings Rs3nardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 26 2017
    AZ Member #
    401771
    Location
    Maryland

    I left mine in my garage today :(

    But! ordering my mats!
    Instagram: Rs3Nardo

    2018 Audi RS3 - Black Optics, Dynamic Plus, Technology...the works.

  3. #163
    Registered Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2017
    AZ Member #
    406114
    Location
    Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Rs3nardo View Post
    I left mine in my garage today :(

    But! ordering my mats!
    Nice...are you ordering OEM mats or aftermarket like Weathertech?

  4. #164
    Active Member Two Rings Rs3nardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 26 2017
    AZ Member #
    401771
    Location
    Maryland

    Quote Originally Posted by F80Dreamer View Post
    Nice...are you ordering OEM mats or aftermarket like Weathertech?
    I'm really thinking about the OEM ones street from Audi but only because I'm not sure which weather tech ones would fit properly. It's probably post it somewhere but which ones fit?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

    Insta: rs3nardo
    Instagram: Rs3Nardo

    2018 Audi RS3 - Black Optics, Dynamic Plus, Technology...the works.

  5. #165
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 01 2017
    AZ Member #
    404142
    Location
    Bakersfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Rs3nardo View Post
    I'm really thinking about the OEM ones street from Audi but only because I'm not sure which weather tech ones would fit properly. It's probably post it somewhere but which ones fit?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

    Insta: rs3nardo
    Both A3 and S3 fit. No difference between two. Just make sure to select quattro option for trunk liner.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #166
    Veteran Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 01 2012
    AZ Member #
    99704
    Location
    Edmonton

    Left it in the garage as its snowing.......yup already won't stay but it showed up
    2018 RS3 Panther Black

  7. #167
    Veteran Member Four Rings crazytex21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2010
    AZ Member #
    54275
    Location
    Georgia

    I put in my order for my wheels... still don't have my car, but I have parts and parts being built.
    tex lee

    A lot of people think you want to race, when in reality, you just have to motor home because Chipotle.
    ~Shicky~


  8. #168
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 09 2017
    AZ Member #
    390285
    Location
    Tampa

    I did nothing to my RS3 why? It's still sitting at the port after 1 1/2 months -_-

    You can only imagine how frustrated I am.

  9. #169
    Registered Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2017
    AZ Member #
    406114
    Location
    Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly103 View Post
    I did nothing to my RS3 why? It's still sitting at the port after 1 1/2 months -_-

    You can only imagine how frustrated I am.
    Ouch, that sucks...what is the "official" reason for the delay?

  10. #170
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 09 2017
    AZ Member #
    390285
    Location
    Tampa

    Quote Originally Posted by F80Dreamer View Post
    Ouch, that sucks...what is the "official" reason for the delay?
    Dealer said they failed to install my RS Design package after building car and it had to be shipped to port. It was put on truck on the 8th but taken off due to Hurricane Irma.

    Haven't heard why it hasn't been placed on trunk since...

  11. #171
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 16 2004
    AZ Member #
    580
    My Garage
    2018 Audi RS3, 2016 BMW M235i
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA

    I had my tint done, yesterday. 20% Suntek ceramic all around (except windshield).

  12. #172
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 01 2017
    AZ Member #
    398727
    Location
    Tampa FL

    Quote Originally Posted by cjmoy View Post
    I had my tint done, yesterday. 20% Suntek ceramic all around (except windshield).
    can you post a picture?

  13. #173
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 16 2004
    AZ Member #
    580
    My Garage
    2018 Audi RS3, 2016 BMW M235i
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by davebeats View Post
    can you post a picture?
    Sure. Here are a couple of pics.




  14. #174
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 01 2013
    AZ Member #
    132754
    My Garage
    2004 R32 / 2017 Wrangler Unlimted / 2018 RS3
    Location
    New Jersey

    Drove it. Just got it back from PPF install and ceramic coating. Already filthy from the rain we've been having.


  15. #175
    Veteran Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 01 2012
    AZ Member #
    99704
    Location
    Edmonton

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyR32 View Post
    Drove it. Just got it back from PPF install and ceramic coating. Already filthy from the rain we've been having.

    Nice combo looks good.
    2018 RS3 Panther Black

  16. #176
    Senior Member Two Rings Nuccadoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 18 2012
    AZ Member #
    95446
    My Garage
    2013 Sienna SE
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta

    not for everyone, but I quite like the look, tinted headlights.

    2018 RS3 | Catalyna Red | DSG | Sport Exhaust | Red Callipers | Black Optics | Black Rotor Wheels | 30% tint | Opticoat Pro+ | Suntek Wrap

  17. #177
    Drove to Audi dealer again about my flat spot tires. They still don't want to get new tires yet...
    2017 RS3
    2018 Q5
    2015 GMC Denali Duramax
    YouTube Channel

  18. #178
    Veteran Member Three Rings John P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2010
    AZ Member #
    64781
    Location
    SoCal

    Looked at these in my garage before I drove to work:

    John P.
    five_cyl on Instagram
    -2018 Audi RS3 (Delivered August 3, 2017)
    -2011 Audi S5 (Gone)
    -2001 Audi TT (Gone)

  19. #179
    Registered Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2017
    AZ Member #
    406114
    Location
    Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by John P. View Post
    Looked at these in my garage before I drove to work:

    When's the big day??!

  20. #180
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 01 2013
    AZ Member #
    132754
    My Garage
    2004 R32 / 2017 Wrangler Unlimted / 2018 RS3
    Location
    New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by John P. View Post
    Looked at these in my garage before I drove to work:

    been looking at mine too. might get them on tonight or tomorrow if I have the energy.

  21. #181
    Senior Member Three Rings Konrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 10 2014
    AZ Member #
    294169
    Location
    CDN

    Got the other side grocery hook.

  22. #182
    Senior Member Two Rings Canvasoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 25 2012
    AZ Member #
    99312
    Location
    Atlanta

    Bought a Stupid Garage opener
    Coming: 2018 RS3 / Dynamic / Technology / Carbon / 7HE / Daytona Gray / Alu Optics
    Current: 2013 S4 / Prestige / 6MT / Sport Diff / Monsoon / Carbon / 19" Peelers.
    Previous: 1998 B5 A4 1.8TM - 2002 B6 A4 2.0TM - 2006 B7 A4 2.0TQM

  23. #183
    Senior Member Two Rings Nuccadoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 18 2012
    AZ Member #
    95446
    My Garage
    2013 Sienna SE
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta

    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad View Post
    Got the other side grocery hook.
    do you have a part number? Parts department couldn't find it
    2018 RS3 | Catalyna Red | DSG | Sport Exhaust | Red Callipers | Black Optics | Black Rotor Wheels | 30% tint | Opticoat Pro+ | Suntek Wrap

  24. #184
    Established Member Two Rings Ethernaut05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2016
    AZ Member #
    387576
    Location
    Delaware

    Quote Originally Posted by John P. View Post
    Looked at these in my garage before I drove to work:

    Where'd you order these OEM pipes. It's a quick install. I'd love to order. Thx


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #185
    Veteran Member Three Rings adamRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09 2009
    AZ Member #
    44758
    Location
    Brambleton, VA

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuccadoc View Post
    not for everyone, but I quite like the look, tinted headlights.

    I actually like this. How does it affect light output?
    2018 RS 3 - Daytona Gray | IG: @adam__rs

  26. #186
    Senior Member Two Rings Nuccadoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 18 2012
    AZ Member #
    95446
    My Garage
    2013 Sienna SE
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta

    Quote Originally Posted by adamRS View Post
    I actually like this. How does it affect light output?
    Not too much at all as the led lights are already really bright. I could have gone darker but that would afffect quite substantially obviously, so went for the look along with functionality.
    2018 RS3 | Catalyna Red | DSG | Sport Exhaust | Red Callipers | Black Optics | Black Rotor Wheels | 30% tint | Opticoat Pro+ | Suntek Wrap

  27. #187
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 06 2012
    AZ Member #
    98202
    Location
    san diego

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuccadoc View Post
    Not too much at all as the led lights are already really bright. I could have gone darker but that would afffect quite substantially obviously, so went for the look along with functionality.
    it looks evil AF. i like it

  28. #188
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2017
    AZ Member #
    406831
    Location
    Melbourne Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuccadoc View Post
    not for everyone, but I quite like the look, tinted headlights.

    Be interesting to see the tint with the the DRLs on.

  29. #189
    Senior Member Three Rings thebc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02 2013
    AZ Member #
    116402
    Location
    Boston, MA

    Quote Originally Posted by brotherssavage View Post
    If anyone is interested, I'm ordering several titanium torx pan head M6 x 10 mm screws for my license plate. Believe it or not, these were very difficult to come by and I'm ordering them from a bicycle shop in Toronto. They also made an anti-tamper (pattern for the "key" looks similar to a locking lug) that I'm seeing if they can fabricate in an M6 x 10 and have it fully threaded.
    Count me in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '18 RS 3 - Gretchen build thread
    '16 Golf R /sold
    '10 S4 /sold

  30. #190
    Established Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    396000
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by brad65ford View Post
    Drove to Audi dealer again about my flat spot tires. They still don't want to get new tires yet...
    Are they at least entertaining it? Iíve definitively determined thereís a flat spot on at least the front left tire, and a bad one. It was obvious looking at it on the balancer even though the wheel was perfectly balanced and I had just gotten to the shop after a 4-hour road trip (so the tires were plenty warm). My dealer is declining to cover it as warranty work saying that since tires arenít covered on the Audi warranty, this is a Pirelli warranty claim, and since theyíre not an authorized Pirelli dealer, I have to find somewhere that is and have it taken care of there. Insanely annoying. I donít have time to chase this sh!t down, but I drive A TON right now (put 5600 on this car in a month) and this shimmy is driving me nuts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #191
    Established Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    393992
    Location
    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by mattvandyk View Post
    Are they at least entertaining it? Iíve definitively determined thereís a flat spot on at least the front left tire, and a bad one. It was obvious looking at it on the balancer even though the wheel was perfectly balanced and I had just gotten to the shop after a 4-hour road trip (so the tires were plenty warm). My dealer is declining to cover it as warranty work saying that since tires arenít covered on the Audi warranty, this is a Pirelli warranty claim, and since theyíre not an authorized Pirelli dealer, I have to find somewhere that is and have it taken care of there. Insanely annoying. I donít have time to chase this sh!t down, but I drive A TON right now (put 5600 on this car in a month) and this shimmy is driving me nuts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to call Audi of America... dealer could easily just buy you a damn tire...especially after multiple visits...

  32. #192
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 05 2017
    AZ Member #
    406372
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by thebc View Post
    Count me in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok thanks for the reply! Im in conversation with the owner of the business now seeing if anyone else is interested to get an order together. Worst case, I'll place and order and distribute them myself. You have your front mounted as well...so (8x) for you?

  33. #193
    Senior Member Three Rings thebc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02 2013
    AZ Member #
    116402
    Location
    Boston, MA

    Quote Originally Posted by brotherssavage View Post
    Ok thanks for the reply! Im in conversation with the owner of the business now seeing if anyone else is interested to get an order together. Worst case, I'll place and order and distribute them myself. You have your front mounted as well...so (8x) for you?
    Sure, in for a full set. Happy to PayPal you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '18 RS 3 - Gretchen build thread
    '16 Golf R /sold
    '10 S4 /sold

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2017 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.