Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

2018 Q3 - What's a good price?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Looking to pick up a 2018 Q3 lease. I know the lease numbers for August for 36 mo/10k miles:

MF: .00151
    Residual: 62%

They also have a $750 incentive along with first payment covered. Is there any loyalty cash available? I currently own an A6.

I'm looking for a Q3 Prem Plus AWD with Sport and Sport Plus packages. MSRP is $39650. It's been pretty hard to find invoice numbers, I get a range of 33-35k. Not sure why.

What should be a good number to get to knowing that the 2019 is a total redesign? Thanks!!
    2012 A6 Prestige Ibis White | Black | Dark Walnut | 18' Sport | Cold Weather | Full LEDs | Side Assist

Veteran Member Four Rings NYSpeedRacer's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi Exclusive Ara Blue Q5 TDi
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Taktix1 View Post
    Looking to pick up a 2018 Q3 lease. I know the lease numbers for August for 36 mo/10k miles:

MF: .00151
    Residual: 62%

They also have a $750 incentive along with first payment covered. Is there any loyalty cash available? I currently own an A6.

I'm looking for a Q3 Prem Plus AWD with Sport and Sport Plus packages. MSRP is $39650. It's been pretty hard to find invoice numbers, I get a range of 33-35k. Not sure why.

What should be a good number to get to knowing that the 2019 is a total redesign? Thanks!!
    2019 isn't coming out till later next year, I'm looking for the pretty much the same build as you as a gift for my mom. Those are tough specs, my buddy at Audi Wilmington is scouring the Audi inventory and there's none to that exact same spec.

Let me know if you can't get invoice number and I'll put you in touch with my guy. He's always come through in the past for me and other forum guys. Solid dude with amazing hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current
    '18 Daytona Grey Q3 <> '16 Ducati Scrambler
    '15 Audi Exclusive Ara Blue Q5 TDI

Past
    '12 Audi Exclusive Ipanema Brown APR k04 A5
    '09 Daytona Grey Twin Turbo R8 #LoMeinR8
    '08 NYC Love Tapper A4 2.0T

R8 TT Build

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

We are in similar situations. I'm trying to find one for my wife. Located in VA, so Audi of Wilmington isnt far, looks like about a 2 hour drive for me. I'm not 100% set on sport/sport + packages. I just want to try to hit my monthly goal without getting screwed lol. Feel like with the redesign around the corner it shouldn't be hard to get invoice or really close to it. Let me get your buddies info anyway, I'm waiting for my local dealership to get back to me on Monday. Thanks!!
    2012 A6 Prestige Ibis White | Black | Dark Walnut | 18' Sport | Cold Weather | Full LEDs | Side Assist

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I just bought mine, and had to have my dealer trade for it. I wanted:

Daytona Gray
    Prem Plus
    Sports
    Sports Plus
    Homelink
    And.... Brown seats

There were 3 of them in the nation, 1 with nav, bose, beam rings, s-line pedals, for $46K+ One similar but $45k+, and the one I got. My car also has nav and a first aid kit. I could have done without the nav, but my wife really wanted those brown seats.

Veteran Member Four Rings WinterRunner's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    09' DG R8 4.2 18' Q3 BO S+ 03' Forester XS 5spd.

I just picked up my wife's second Q3 a few weeks ago. Daytona grey, sports + with black optic, every item checked. Audi was running a deal and bought us out of our previous Q3 lease that had a year left on it at the same price. 39mo 12k/yr for $610 a mo +500 down, includes service package 5k,15k, 25k, 35k, etc...

Best part is, My R8 and her Q3 match in the stable. #LifeGoals
    09' R8 CF/Daytona 4.2L 31K and counting!
    ~Avior resonated exhaust & black tips~LEDs~10mm MTM spacers~OEM euro mirrors~
    ~CQuartz Finest~Tints~Black rings~3 pedals~No questions asked~

Past: 08' Daytona/Ti RS4 (dearly missed)

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Leased a 2018 premium (no Navi) in Daytona grey/chestnut brown for $350 flat. $2500 including dmv fees and 36m/12k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk