Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings Nczcar01's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Takata airbag recall

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Have been reading about this recall and was recently aware certain Audi vehicles were included via this forum. I input my VIN# and one of my Audi's is on the recall list for passenger airbag. Further reading outlined three priorities of Audi recalls with the first being older vehicles in hot and humid states....mmmmm.
    I have a 2006 Audi A6 and 2010 Audi A4 and the A6 is on the recall list. So, older car, in Georgia (one of priority states listed) and have yet to receive a letter from Audi????

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

For Takata Airbag related inquiries or concerns please contact our dedicated team via phone at +1 800 822 2834, ext. 48433. You may also visit one of the following websites for additional information: http://www.safercar.gov/rs/takata/index.html or https://www.audiusa.com/about/takata.

If you call in with your VIN, they will be able to look up your priority group and when the fix will be available to you.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Active Member Two Rings Nczcar01's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Thanks. I called the 1-800 number and now have a schedule to replace passenger airbag with local Audi dealer.