Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

2018 Q7 Release?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Any word on when these vehicles, especially those that are special orders, will be released from the port to the dealerships? Seems to be a big secret.
    To Be Delivered: 2018 Q7 Prestige 3.0, Glacier White/Nougat, Adaptive Chassis, Driver Assistance, Night Vision Assistance, Cold Weather

Audi Customer Experience Two Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hi Carol, I can engage my resources for an update and will provide an update.
    Audi Social Community Manager

Audi Customer Experience Two Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

At this time, we do not have a time frame of when the MY18 Q7ís will be released for model year changeover.
    Audi Social Community Manager

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

This is maddening for those of us whose vehicles are sitting at the port especially since build out was completed on 6/10. I have someone waiting on my current car and he just sold his car in anticipation of buying mine. It's the butterfly effect.
    To Be Delivered: 2018 Q7 Prestige 3.0, Glacier White/Nougat, Adaptive Chassis, Driver Assistance, Night Vision Assistance, Cold Weather

Established Member Two Rings zoomzoom!'s Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 A6 3.0T (self) 2015 Q5 3.0T (Wife)

Just think of all the wonderful sun and acid rain damage....mmmm good.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I scrapped my '18 S6 order and found a 17 on a lot. Audi is prob waiting for more of the 17s to be sold....who knows how long that will take.
    Factory sold orders should go directly to the customer but what ya gonna do.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Senior Member Three Rings SForePlayin''s Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Honda Odyssey
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by sabca View Post
    This is maddening for those of us whose vehicles are sitting at the port especially since build out was completed on 6/10. I have someone waiting on my current car and he just sold his car in anticipation of buying mine. It's the butterfly effect.
    Will you sell or wait and possibly lose the sale? Tough situation.
    2014 S4 Ice Silver Metallic | Black Optic | DSG | Sport Diff | ADS | Fine Black Nappa | MMI Nav + | B&O | Carbon Atlas Inlays | Supercharged Badges | Advanced Key | OEM Floor and Trunk Mats | Michelin PSS A/S 3 | Lamin-x Yellow | deAutoLED | Carista |
    2003 A4 Sedan | Light Silver Metallic | MT6 | 3.0 Quattro | - Traded In

Veteran Member Three Rings Omnipotent's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Just a ray of Sunshine for you guys waiting for vehicles at the Port. This Friday, the 21st, my ordered 2017 S7 will have been held at the (US) Port here in Florida for 3 MONTHS! Needless to say, I will be canceling delivery and ordering a 2018. Hope you guys get your vehicle's soon!
    2013 A7 - Stage 2 - Gone

2018 S7 - Tornado Grey/Arras red - ordered 7/20/17

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Just a ray of Sunshine for you guys waiting for vehicles at the Port. This Friday, the 21st, my ordered 2017 S7 will have been held at the (US) Port here in Florida for 3 MONTHS! Needless to say, I will be canceling delivery and ordering a 2018. Hope you guys get your vehicle's soon!
    Good for you man, I don't know how you waited that long. Hope your 18 comes in with no issue!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    I just don't understand how this is good for business. My husband is threatening to back to MBA and get the GLS350 we came close to buying. If this "hold" goes much longer I am sure there will be buyers who give up and go buy something else. Probably not a Q7 off the lot either. If there had been one with the specs I wanted on the lot or available from another dealer I would not have special ordered it in the first place. Duh!