Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Honda%20CR-Z%2C%20Classic%20Mini

Launch edition Quantum grey Q5?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    The envy towards Europeans continues. And now Australians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIBR-on9REk

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Looks nice. But the wheels scream Honda Civic...

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I like the gray a lot, but as much as I SO want to like the '18 redesign, I just do not I was waiting to see a few in person before deciding, and I'm just not a fan, even in black which can hide a lot of design flaws...

Bums me actually because I liked the S/Q5's uniqueness in the midsize crossover arena.

So now I'm holding out hope that the lowered, nice wheel, subtle mod crowd can recover the platform and I'll change my mind
    2013 Q5 3.0T Phantom/Black
    APR Stage2 | 034 Inlet Hose | ECS 12.5/20mm | 255/50-19 DWS06 | 034 Inserts | ...

Senior Member Four Rings PreciseD's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 Audi A4 2.0BAT, 2014 Q5 3.0T, 2014 VW Passat Sport, 2005 A4 USP Avant 1.8BT
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSVT View Post
    I like the gray a lot, but as much as I SO want to like the '18 redesign, I just do not I was waiting to see a few in person before deciding, and I'm just not a fan, even in black which can hide a lot of design flaws...

Bums me actually because I liked the S/Q5's uniqueness in the midsize crossover arena.

So now I'm holding out hope that the lowered, nice wheel, subtle mod crowd can recover the platform and I'll change my mind
    I would agree.. The side lines are hideous and there is some disconnectivity in the overall design from front to rear... It is almost as bad as the front on the new A5... That bullnose is a disaster..
    ----- My EFR 7670 Build Thread ----- "The thing about quotes on the internet is you can not confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln -----