Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

2018 RS3 release dates

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Have the 2018 RS3's been released to the dealers yet? If not, do you have any idea when these cars will start to be delivered? If you're following the threads on here and other forums you can see that there are people stating that they are being released today and people stating not until October. Could you please give us some indication as to Audi's plans? Thanks.

Audi Customer Experience Two Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hi Michael, thanks for reaching out. Can you provide me with a commission number or VIN. I would be happy to check the status on your vehicle and will inquire when the Audi RS 3's are being released.
    Audi Social Community Manager

Audi Customer Experience Two Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

We do not have an ETA of when the MY18 RS 3's will be released to the dealerships. It should be soon and they will be prioritizing sold units.
    Audi Social Community Manager

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Thank you, not necessary. I know the status, it has been in port since July 5 but was wondering when it might actually be released to the dealer. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    We do not have an ETA of when the MY18 RS 3's will be released to the dealerships. It should be soon and they will be prioritizing sold units.

Established Member Two Rings zoomzoom!'s Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 A6 3.0T (self) 2015 Q5 3.0T (Wife)

Quote Originally Posted by michael818 View Post
    Thank you, not necessary. I know the status, it has been in port since July 5 but was wondering when it might actually be released to the dealer. Thanks.
    Yuck. Your wonderful new car is sitting absolutely BAKING in the sun, unprotected from the weather.

Veteran Member Three Rings Omnipotent's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom! View Post
    Yuck. Your wonderful new car is sitting absolutely BAKING in the sun, unprotected from the weather.
    I see you posted a similar comment on another Thread about vehicles being held at the Port. I sincerely hope you are not making fun of the unfortunate situation that has been placed upon Customers (myself included) of a Brand who actually care enough about the vehicle to order one and wait the 3 to 5 months for it to be delivered. Maybe if you didn't buy yours off the Used car lot, you might think differently!
    2013 A7 - Stage 2 - Gone

2018 S7 - Tornado Grey/Arras red - ordered 7/20/17