Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Member Four Rings R&Cs4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quattrors4 View Post
    ok so why does t he show some slips???to afraid to show is high 13s time slips lol
    Who cares? This thread is about you. If you post videos and slips like these on the webz, you're going to get feedback.

BTW- photobucket sucks. Jump over to imgbb or something similar for hosting

Dolphin S4 Cabriolet
    Misano RS4

IG @dinuzzohyeah

Registered Member Four Rings S4orgy's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05' B6 S4 B.R. 2000 B5 2.8 B.B.
    Items for Sale

bro you always have to say something negative,at least I run my car!!how come you don't run your car ??and show us some numbers with your super dooper jhm stage 56 kit ?or are you to afraid to blow it up!!
    Lmfao
    05' B6 S4 Brilliant Red 6MT: JHM 93 Tune ● JHM Ported Manifold w/spacers ● JHM Lightweight Pulley ● JHM Lightweight Flywheel ● JHM STG3 Clutch ● A.W.E. Catless 2.5" Downpipes ● Custom 2.5" Corsa Non-Res Exhaust w/x-pipe ● KW V3 Coilovers ● Stern Adjustable Upper Control Arms ● JHM Short Throw Shifter

00' B5 A4 2.8 5MT: Gone

Registered Member Four Rings S4orgy's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    05' B6 S4 B.R. 2000 B5 2.8 B.B.
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by R&Cs4 View Post
    That's up to him to post if he wants to. Point being, he runs the car and certainly has the expertise to back up his observations.
    Here we go with these bullshit ass answers lol
    05' B6 S4 Brilliant Red 6MT: JHM 93 Tune ● JHM Ported Manifold w/spacers ● JHM Lightweight Pulley ● JHM Lightweight Flywheel ● JHM STG3 Clutch ● A.W.E. Catless 2.5" Downpipes ● Custom 2.5" Corsa Non-Res Exhaust w/x-pipe ● KW V3 Coilovers ● Stern Adjustable Upper Control Arms ● JHM Short Throw Shifter

00' B5 A4 2.8 5MT: Gone

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by S4orgy View Post
    Here we go with these bullshit ass answers lol
    It's a bullshit ass answer to not post someone else's time? Sweet

Dolphin S4 Cabriolet
    Misano RS4

IG @dinuzzohyeah

Account Terminated Four Rings Quattrors4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

Quote Originally Posted by WinterRunner View Post
    Mario nice times! You're getting better and better. Ignore the hate, you have unique, FAST RS4. Keep it coming, some of us actually enjoy and route for you. 10's are in there!!!
    thanks man,i know,i met a lot off people at waterfest that where so impressed with the car but like I said I'm not scared running it even at 100 f ,I do turn it down a bit to be safe when its that hot but its still making good power but when you have this doush telling me the car has nothing in first gear makes me want to cry lol,but hey whatever thanks for the kind words

and ps I'm not afraid to post my times

Veteran Member Four Rings q_dubz's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4
    Items for Sale

It's a bullshit ass answer to not post someone else's time? Sweet
    No it's bullshit to say, oh well I saw it which presents an argument then have nothing to back it up. You knew what the next question would be. The post was a waste of time.

And yes Photobucket's new monthly fee for 3rd party hosting is absolute bullshit. Even the former plus users like me have only a one year Grace period.
    Boost EVERYTHING!
    B7 S4 Turbo 4.163L BHF <<<CLICKY ;) #willraceforcookies #gapcity #gapcounty

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

I thing I'm going to pass the 10s when I switch to my built motor will go from 11s strait to 9s lol that yould be fun

Veteran Member Four Rings q_dubz's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4
    Items for Sale

I thing I'm going to pass the 10s when I switch to my built motor will go from 11s strait to 9s lol that yould be fun
    Not with that 60ft!
    Boost EVERYTHING!
    B7 S4 Turbo 4.163L BHF <<<CLICKY ;) #willraceforcookies #gapcity #gapcounty

Veteran Member Four Rings WinterRunner's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    09' DG R8 4.2 18' Q3 BO S+ 03' Forester XS 5spd.

Quote Originally Posted by q_dubz View Post
    No it's bullshit to say, oh well I saw it which presents an argument then have nothing to back it up. You knew what the next question would be. The post was a waste of time.

And yes Photobucket's new monthly fee for 3rd party hosting is absolute bullshit. Even the former plus users like me have only a one year Grace period.
    Are there any free hosting sites anymore?
    09' R8 CF/Daytona 4.2L 34K and counting!
    ~Avior resonated exhaust & black tips~LEDs~10mm MTM spacers~OEM euro mirrors~
    ~CQuartz Finest~Tints~Black rings~3 pedals~No questions asked~

Past: 08' Daytona/Ti RS4 (dearly missed)

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

Not with that 60ft!
    well when I get better lol I should be in the mid low 10s already
    They even made me get a fire jacket at waterfest
    I was sooo uncomfortable in that with that heat !!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Quattrors4; 07-19-2017 at 08:32 AM.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

My statement was a response to the implication that he doesn't run his car, hence my experience is the back up in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterRunner View Post
    Are there any free hosting sites anymore?
    I use https://imgbb.com/ Pretty solid.

Dolphin S4 Cabriolet
    Misano RS4

IG @dinuzzohyeah

Veteran Member Four Rings MarcusDubya77's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '16 Tundra 1794, '12 Prius
    Items for Sale

Soooo much 8=====D measuring going on....
    07 Phantom Black JHM-SC

"Bitches... Come over here and have sex with Charlie Murphy" ~ Rick James

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusDubya77 View Post
    Soooo much 8=====D measuring going on....
    not really its just everyone has been calling me out and now no one wants to stand up

Veteran Member Four Rings MarcusDubya77's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '16 Tundra 1794, '12 Prius
    Items for Sale

not really its just everyone has been calling me out and now no one wants to stand up
    Actually..you did the calling with your initial post...
    07 Phantom Black JHM-SC

"Bitches... Come over here and have sex with Charlie Murphy" ~ Rick James

Senior Member Three Rings iparatroop's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Avus/Ti/Excl/TTS SC B7RS4 (Past: Imola/Ti B7RS4 and too many VWs)

Again, what other two blower cars did you ask to run? I didn't even know you were there until Steve told me and then you showed up at the ASCNYC booth talking shit about how no one would run you.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    I park far away so your car will look better, I promise.

Veteran Member Four Rings WinterRunner's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    09' DG R8 4.2 18' Q3 BO S+ 03' Forester XS 5spd.

I use https://imgbb.com/ Pretty solid.
    Word, thanks!
    09' R8 CF/Daytona 4.2L 34K and counting!
    ~Avior resonated exhaust & black tips~LEDs~10mm MTM spacers~OEM euro mirrors~
    ~CQuartz Finest~Tints~Black rings~3 pedals~No questions asked~

Past: 08' Daytona/Ti RS4 (dearly missed)

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I saw one of your runs on sunday. Amazing car!

Veteran Member Four Rings CoreyRS's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I recall a guy with an EVO you know quite well that is local and willing to race you...

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyRS View Post
    I recall a guy with an EVO you know quite well that is local and willing to race you...
    that's not the point I wanted to race a supercharged rs4

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Again, what other two blower cars did you ask to run? I didn't even know you were there until Steve told me and then you showed up at the ASCNYC booth talking shit about how no one would run you.

look man the way you talked to me and just say ohhh you are MARIO!!
    I have nothing to say to you,just keep it quiet please,if you where more pleasant and at least tryed to be nice youlded been better ,even steve felt bad
    so how come you didn't want to run your care???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joeymk6 View Post
    I saw one of your runs on sunday. Amazing car!
    thanks man glad you enjoyed it

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Am I the only one who can see any of the pics or videos?
    94 Land Cruiser
    2001 Bullitt 830whp Turbo 2v 4.6
    02 M5 (DD)
    03 Allroad
    08 Rs4

AZ Member #
    My Garage

look man the way you talked to me and just say ohhh you are MARIO!!
    I have nothing to say to you,just keep it quiet please,if you where more pleasant and at least tryed to be nice youlded been better ,even steve felt bad
    so how come you didn't want to run your care???

- - - Updated - - -

thanks man glad you enjoyed it
    Wait, so I offended you by saying "oh, you're Mario", followed by "I'm Dave" and then walking away? What did you want, a pat on the back? A handshake? A fucking hug? I don't hide behind the internet like it's my safe spot. You got exactly how I feel in about 10 seconds of interaction. From you constantly spewing bullshit on this forum, to you spewing bullshit in private messages, I'm over you and your antics.
    Let's set this straight, coming from a guy who doesn't like these forum games. I told you long before waterfest took place exactly where I'd be during the show. My car was there the whole weekend. You managed to find Steve on Sunday and from what you've said two other blower cars. I'm assuming one was Ardy. Ardy had less than 100 miles on his clutch, he wasn't going to race anyone. You dodged Steve for years, why should he give a shit anymore? The only other blower car that I saw there was Ramon, and he doesn't race, he just likes his car. So that leaves me. You didn't approach me, or my car. You could have talked to anyone at the booth if I wasn't there and asked them to find me. Would have been simple. I didn't go to waterfest with the sole purpose of drag racing, but had you approached me, I would have run even at the risk of breaking my car over eight hours from home.
    Stop sensationalizing your existence and just be a normal human being, you'll get more respect that way.
    Remember calling me incompetent on this forum? Remember telling me how my one not perfect motor mount was the root of my belt issue? That's part of why I don't like you. That's why I didn't shake your hand or give you a hug or whatever intimate response you desired. Man the fuck up and quit making shit into something it isn't.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

Wait, so I offended you by saying "oh, you're Mario", followed by "I'm Dave" and then walking away? What did you want, a pat on the back? A handshake? A fucking hug? I don't hide behind the internet like it's my safe spot. You got exactly how I feel in about 10 seconds of interaction. From you constantly spewing bullshit on this forum, to you spewing bullshit in private messages, I'm over you and your antics.
    Let's set this straight, coming from a guy who doesn't like these forum games. I told you long before waterfest took place exactly where I'd be during the show. My car was there the whole weekend. You managed to find Steve on Sunday and from what you've said two other blower cars. I'm assuming one was Ardy. Ardy had less than 100 miles on his clutch, he wasn't going to race anyone. You dodged Steve for years, why should he give a shit anymore? The only other blower car that I saw there was Ramon, and he doesn't race, he just likes his car. So that leaves me. You didn't approach me, or my car. You could have talked to anyone at the booth if I wasn't there and asked them to find me. Would have been simple. I didn't go to waterfest with the sole purpose of drag racing, but had you approached me, I would have run even at the risk of breaking my car over eight hours from home.
    Stop sensationalizing your existence and just be a normal human being, you'll get more respect that way.
    Remember calling me incompetent on this forum? Remember telling me how my one not perfect motor mount was the root of my belt issue? That's part of why I don't like you. That's why I didn't shake your hand or give you a hug or whatever intimate response you desired. Man the fuck up and quit making shit into something it isn't.

that's exacatly what I am saying and by the way never said you where incompedent and by the way your complitly fucked up engine mount was your problem,tts sold many kits with the fisrt pulley set up and never had a problem with splitting belts but you are to much off a dick to accept that !!
    and I am still laughing about it but hey what ever man I don't really give a shit

ps all the proof where in the pictures you sent me it was very easy to see the problem in the first place
    Last edited by Quattrors4; 07-19-2017 at 02:21 PM.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Dolphin S4 Cabriolet
    Misano RS4

IG @dinuzzohyeah

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Funny, I'm still running the same motor mount and I have no more belt issue since TTS sent me the correct pulley setup. So if the truth is that you're laughing about it along with TTS, it only goes to show that the lot of you are fucking imbeciles. In your case, your own posts and behavior have proven that.

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

that's exacatly what I am saying and by the way never said you where incompedent and by the way your complitly fucked up engine mount was your problem,tts sold many kits with the fisrt pulley set up and never had a problem with splitting belts but you are to much off a dick to accept that !!
    and we are still laughing about it but hey what ever man I don't really give a shit

ps all the proof where in the pictures you sent me it was very easy to see the problem in the first place
    I could have sworn Paras problem wasnt the mounts tho. He said he solved it with a different solution did he not?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

Funny, I'm still running the same motor mount and I have no more belt issue since TTS sent me the correct pulley setup. So if the truth is that you're laughing about it along with TTS, it only goes to show that the lot of you are fucking imbeciles. In your case, your own posts and behavior have proven that.

Here you go !any good fucking descend mechanic would find that this was your problem
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

this motor was rocking so mush on high load that the bolt from the blower pulley was touching ,so literaly the belt was touching somewhere on the radiator fan and shredding on it
    but hey I always give the benefit off the dought it coulded be coming because off both
    Last edited by Quattrors4; 07-19-2017 at 02:19 PM.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kambesama View Post
    I could have sworn Paras problem wasnt the mounts tho. He said he solved it with a different solution did he not?
    You're absolutely correct. I'll get under the car right now and show photographic evidence of me running the same motor mounts. Furthermore, I'll show the 034 mounts I have still in the box because I didn't receive the resistors with them. This guy is so full of shit, his eyes should be dark brown. Alex at TTS spotted the issue with the pulleys via pics sent to him by the Audi tech that swapped my crank seal. I had no gates on one of the rollers and the rear mounting plate on the bracket that holds the two idlers below the blower pulley wasn't grooved deep enough to clear the sensor behind it. I had to pay TTS to get the correct shit so my car wouldn't keep eating belts. So, in short, Mario and TTS can both eat a dick if what he's saying about them laughing it off are true. It doesn't bode well for them being that I have the only TTS blown RS4 in the US. I'm sure I can make it more difficult for him and them to distribute kits.

AZ Member #

You're absolutely correct. I'll get under the car right now and show photographic evidence of me running the same motor mounts. Furthermore, I'll show the 034 mounts I have still in the box because I didn't receive the resistors with them. This guy is so full of shit, his eyes should be dark brown. Alex at TTS spotted the issue with the pulleys via pics sent to him by the Audi tech that swapped my crank seal. I had no gates on one of the rollers and the rear mounting plate on the bracket that holds the two idlers below the blower pulley wasn't grooved deep enough to clear the sensor behind it. I had to pay TTS to get the correct shit so my car wouldn't keep eating belts. So, in short, Mario and TTS can both eat a dick if what he's saying about them laughing it off are true. It doesn't bode well for them being that I have the only TTS blown RS4 in the US. I'm sure I can make it more difficult for him and them to distribute kits.

I highly doubt TTS would be that unprofessional especially if they were the ones who spotted the problem. So now theres 2 sides of the story. One is Mario saying mounts were bad and TTS backing his claims but that probably wouldn't have solved your issue. Then theres your side which is the pulley which also TTS found via picture and did solve your issue. Im pretty sure i know which side im backing haha.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Here you go !any good fucking descend mechanic would find that this was your problem
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    I'm assuming that you are showing pics of my mount since I cannot see the pics. That's cool, you're the best. Now, please educate me on how one bad mount is going to cause the belt to walk toward the block and shred. I'll even give you some hints, since you'll be grasping at straws.
    1. The alternator is bolted to the block with no adjustment point.
    2. The crank pulley also does not move on a plane independent of the block.
    3. The blower pulley is affixed to a device that is also, for all intents and purposes, bolted to the motor.
    None of these pulleys are capable of moving on a plane different than the plane that the block would move on, were it moving due to a bad mount. Using your logic I would have to assume that the block is twisting in order to make one of those pulleys move on a varied plane from the plane that the rest of the pulleys are moving on. Also, how many mounting points are there that aid in keeping the motor where it's supposed to be?
    Keep grasping, it suits you.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

I'm assuming that you are showing pics of my mount since I cannot see the pics. That's cool, you're the best. Now, please educate me on how one bad mount is going to cause the belt to walk toward the block and shred. I'll even give you some hints, since you'll be grasping at straws.
    1. The alternator is bolted to the block with no adjustment point.
    2. The crank pulley also does not move on a plane independent of the block.
    3. The blower pulley is affixed to a device that is also, for all intents and purposes, bolted to the motor.
    None of these pulleys are capable of moving on a plane different than the plane that the block would move on, were it moving due to a bad mount. Using your logic I would have to assume that the block is twisting in order to make one of those pulleys move on a varied plane from the plane that the rest of the pulleys are moving on. Also, how many mounting points are there that aid in keeping the motor where it's supposed to be?
    Keep grasping, it suits you.
    look man what ever here it goes anther fucked up thread ,I don't realy care man seriously I was just trying to help you out, anyway lets get back to the real thread and I don't know why you cant see the pictures

Established Member Four Rings whiped's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Photobucket kicked the bucket.

You'll need to re-upload the images somewhere else. I've switched to Imgur.
    Geoff
    '13 S4 - Glacier White | DSG | 034 Stage 2+ | 3.31 PR | AEM W/M | ...
    1/4 on E40: 11.374 @ 119.90 | 034 Featured User

AZ Member #
    My Garage

look man what ever here it goes anther fucked up thread ,I don't realy care man seriously I was just trying to help you out, anyway lets get back to the real thread and I don't know why you cant see the pictures
    Again, exactly what happens when you get backed into a corner. Please, educate the class based on the evidence you presented. For once, back up a fucking claim that you've made with solid proof. You didn't approach three guys with blowers and ask to race, you don't know shit about fixing these cars, and your "trying to help" bullshit is a front for ammo you may be able to use later. Just shut up and post time slips and videos and leave the exaggerated frills out of your self-serving recollections. I'm not a chump that will just sit here and act like you slandering the people around you is ok. It's a small world and an even smaller community. Mind your P's and Q's or someone will make you regret your behavior.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

[QUOTE=whiped;12557295]Photobucket kicked the bucket.

You'll need to re-upload the images somewhere else. I've switched to Imgur.
    so you cant see none off the pictures ?not even my time slips?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

Again, exactly what happens when you get backed into a corner. Please, educate the class based on the evidence you presented. For once, back up a fucking claim that you've made with solid proof. You didn't approach three guys with blowers and ask to race, you don't know shit about fixing these cars, and your "trying to help" bullshit is a front for ammo you may be able to use later. Just shut up and post time slips and videos and leave the exaggerated frills out of your self-serving recollections. I'm not a chump that will just sit here and act like you slandering the people around you is ok. It's a small world and an even smaller community. Mind your P's and Q's or someone will make you regret your behavior.

here we go again I was trying to be nice with you but you just an as..... I guess so never mind just stay out off this thread and lets get back to the thread
    and by the way na I'm not in a corner lol I don't need to

AZ Member #
    My Garage

here we go again I was trying to be nice with you but you just an as..... I guess so never mind just stay out off this thread and lets get back to the thread
    That's just it Mario, I don't need you to be nice to me. I don't seek your approval, friendship or otherwise. I'm just some guy that calls bullshit when he sees it.
    Now go ask anyone on this forum that has met me and interacted with me if I'm an ass, then...ask the same about yourself. Good luck.

AZ Member #

I find it funny how when your threads derail because of other people you have such a reaction to it. However when you go to other peoples threads and derail it..... just food for thought. You reap what you sow.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    twinturbo b7 rs4 v8

the pictures speak for themself

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I also see that you went back and edited posts to show that YOU are still laughing, and not TTS. That's ok, I have screenshots of your original response. And as far as the edit talking about my motor rocking back and forth causing the belt to shred, why isn't it doing it now with the same mounts?

Established Member Four Rings whiped's Avatar
    AZ Member #

so you cant see none off the pictures ?not even my time slips?
    I reuploaded your time slip in the second post for you. The other pictures you will need to re-upload because they are unavailable.

It looks correct for you because the images are cached on your machine if that makes sense.
    Geoff
    '13 S4 - Glacier White | DSG | 034 Stage 2+ | 3.31 PR | AEM W/M | ...
    1/4 on E40: 11.374 @ 119.90 | 034 Featured User