Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Q7
    Items for Sale

For sale in NJ: APR STAGE 3+ ECU/MATCHING INJECTORS (Listing closed on the B5 section) - No Longer Available

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    For sale in NJ: APR STAGE 3+ ECU/MATCHING INJECTORS (Listing closed on the B5 section)

Hey guys! This is an APR STAGE 3+ ECU / INJECTORS from a 2002 Dolphin Grey Audi A4 B6 1.8T that I'm currently parting out.The car had the full APR STAGE 3+ turbo kit installed by the previous owner.The Turbo kit was installed by a performance mechanic shop. I have documents for all the work(s) that were done on the car.Im currently parting out the car and this is the reason why those pieces are up for sale.Just to be sure that the chip was installed on the ECU, I CAREFULLY opened the ECU myself to see if the chip was installed.Yes,it is there,clearly visible with APR logo on it and can be seen with naked eyes.I have included some DETAIL pictures of the chip to prove that the ECU is legit and NO BS. I just dropped the price to $475 shipped or best offer within the U.S (48 states). If interested, send me a private message or simply text me at (973) 220-1054 for better/faster communication.Thanks!

List Date: 7/16/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: For sale in NJ: APR STAGE 3+ ECU/MATCHING INJECTORS (Listing closed on the B5 section)
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Unfortunately this ECU is incompatible with the B5.
    2001.5 A4 1.8TQM: FrankenTurbo, Motoza E85/91, 750cc, 3" MAF, 3bar MAP, 3" HFC, custom 2.5" exhaust, TR18T FMIC, DW200 pump, I.E. con rods, Eibach Pro-Street coilovers, 034 RSB, A8/TT front & S4 rear brakes, SS brake lines, JHM SS/linkage, ECS RA4 + B7 RS4 clutch, 4:1 center diff, 034 street mounts, E-fan, catch can, Apikol diff mount, Stern diff bushings, Nexus 7 HU, custom sound system, bixenon, sport cloths.

2004 A4 1.8TQM USP: APR Stage 3+, DSMIC, S4 mirrors, RNSE

Past: 1998.5 A4 1.8TM

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Q7
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMan View Post
    Unfortunately this ECU is incompatible with the B5.
    Pm sent