Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Three Rings wabbit23's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Avant Quattro & 2010 Jetta TDI

FS: Borla Dual Exit Single Tip Catback Exhaust

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I just sold my Avant and this is one of the last few items sitting in my garage from it. It was on the car for a few months and was only used for about 1-2k miles. Fitment was a bit of a pain to get right, but I also did the install on my own with some jackstands. Im sure with a lift and some extra hands it'll make it a lot easier.

It is on the slightly louder side but Im guessing that it was still in the breakin process seeing that it had toned down significantly in that short time I had it on. For now there was a bit of drone that I've narrowed to only about 2k RPM. Below that its got a nice depth to it. Above its screams and sounds amazing during shifts (8 speed ZF).

Here's a quick video I made of it before I took it off. There's also a (first) cold start video on my page too.

https://youtu.be/nZSPACjANEU

Borla lists this as an Avant/Allroad exhaust with P/N 140683. Im sure that with the correct hardware you could fit it on a sedan as well.

Im asking $650 and would prefer local pickup in SoCal.

She will be missed

Replaced by this though so Im happy with my new toy-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine- 2011 Avant Quattro- Premium Plus w/ Sport Package- APR Stage 2/ SPM Downpipe/ AFE Prodry S/ R8 Coilpacks/ ECode HFIP/ ECode Intercooler Piping kit/ 20% F & 15% R tint/ Dipped Parts & Vagcom stuff

Hers- MKV Jetta TDI- Matte Black VMR V710's / H&R OE Sports/ Koni FSD's/ Dipped parts everywhere

Established Member Three Rings Tiggy's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B8 Quattro A4 S-Line Prestige

Hey i could be down for this! and I'm local.
    Instagram @awdconnor

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Sale pending

Mine- 2011 Avant Quattro- Premium Plus w/ Sport Package- APR Stage 2/ SPM Downpipe/ AFE Prodry S/ R8 Coilpacks/ ECode HFIP/ ECode Intercooler Piping kit/ 20% F & 15% R tint/ Dipped Parts & Vagcom stuff

Hers- MKV Jetta TDI- Matte Black VMR V710's / H&R OE Sports/ Koni FSD's/ Dipped parts everywhere

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Bump

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Was working on a home project and saw this in the corner of my garage. Still prefer to sell local but I guess I could consider shipping at buyers expense.

Price Drop - $500

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Where are you located in so cal?

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Turbo Volvo 240 Drift Car

if you're willing to ship to 60172 pm me very interested

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Im in east San Diego County. Still prefer local but may be getting my hands on a box/shipping stuff tomorrow.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Im located in East SD county. Not far from downtown though for anyone interested in picking up local.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Also, Im getting my hands on a box and should be able to provide more accurate shipping estimates tomorrow/Thursday (work all day tomorrow).

AZ Member #
    My Garage

PM's replied

Active Member One Ring sincerelycody's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Anyone know what’s necessary to make this work on a sedan?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #
    My Garage

3.2 Valance and hardware. Not sure if the Avant one works on the sedan

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Deposit received so the sale is pending. Thanks for the interest and Ill make sure to keep everyone updated in case things fall through.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Still pending?
    2010 A4 Avant

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2010 A4 Avant