Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Active Member One Ring BeAtCoAsTeR's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2001 F-350 Crew Cab

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Happy to be getting my refund via Paypal by 7/26. Thanks for making this right.
    Nothing stays stock for long...

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

And this was from Venmo directly because they too had also froze my account because I met the limit right away. I truly was trying to refund everyone as fast as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Veteran Member Four Rings 65vetteC6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    V8's
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Fahro View Post
    I have your case still open but it doesn't give me an option to choose send refund. Would you please be able to escalate it so that I can contact support again and make sure a refund goes through. I talked with support just a few minutes ago and they just said you'd have to escalate it that's all.

Thank you.

Ok I have escalated it. Doesn't make much sense, your accounts were hacked (included AZ) where you and I carried on a conversation for the better part of a week, and you had no idea? Further all of the money is still available in paypal for you to refund so someone just decided to try to sell a bunch of items that you didn't have just to fuck with you? I find it odd that you weren't confused when you started getting emails weeks ago from paypal saying you got paid... none of your story makes sense. You don't need a claim escalated to give a return.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2001 F-350 Crew Cab

Fahro = Scammer

Oh it's all bullsh!t, the story, the lies, the deceit, all of it. I just got notice from Paypal stating that my $1218 won't be refunded to me until August 8th now, when it was set to get back to me today. There is only one reason why that is the case, and it's not because there is cooperation on the other side, it's because they have to chase it down or else use their insurance to get the money before I can then get it back. Refunds could have been made via Paypal as simply as Venmo, we all know it. Looks like this will have been a month long nightmare before I get my money back and Paypal says "the seller" isn't cooperating or else it would be progressing faster...scam, scam, scam...

Quote Originally Posted by 65vetteC6 View Post
    Ok I have escalated it. Doesn't make much sense, your accounts were hacked (included AZ) where you and I carried on a conversation for the better part of a week, and you had no idea? Further all of the money is still available in paypal for you to refund so someone just decided to try to sell a bunch of items that you didn't have just to fuck with you? I find it odd that you weren't confused when you started getting emails weeks ago from paypal saying you got paid... none of your story makes sense. You don't need a claim escalated to give a return.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2001 F-350 Crew Cab

Just got this note from Paypal which says it all....

An eCheck payment from Fahrudin Omerovic was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

Established Member Two Rings R3.'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

Yup because he's running with the money. Let me see if I can make another phone call.

2013 A6 3.0T | APR 93 Stage 2 Dual Pulley | BBS CI-R 20x9 | Conti Extreme DW 255/35/20 | RS Grill | Bilstien PSS10 | AWE Touring w/ Res Downpipes.| APR CPS

Any these issues get squared away? Fahro or Faomerov is trying to buy my S6 exhaust.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    V8's
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by chrislane31 View Post
    Any these issues get squared away? Fahro or Faomerov is trying to buy my S6 exhaust.
    Nope, wouldn't sell a thing to him, he is probably going to charge back the purchase since he couldn't pay back a few people

Stop hiding and ignoring messages Faomerov

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Nope, wouldn't sell a thing to him, he is probably going to charge back the purchase since he couldn't pay back a few people

Stop hiding and ignoring messages Faomerov
    I haven't received anything or heard anything else from anyone. Everyone's refunds have been sent and even confirmed with PayPal multiple times that everything is all taken care of.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by chrislane31 View Post
    Yeah with other people’s money.

2013 A6 3.0T | APR 93 Stage 2 Dual Pulley | BBS CI-R 20x9 | Conti Extreme DW 255/35/20 | RS Grill | Bilstien PSS10 | AWE Touring w/ Res Downpipes.| APR CPS

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by R3. View Post
    Yeah with other people’s money.

I'm pretty sure you got your money back too so you've got no room to talk.

AZ Member #

So who all on here bought something from Faomerov?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    V8's
    Items for Sale

I haven't received anything or heard anything else from anyone. Everyone's refunds have been sent and even confirmed with PayPal multiple times that everything is all taken care of.

you're so full of shit

Never responded

Was opened on the 25th....never responded.

Any other lies you need me to handle? Funny how when you are interested in buying something from someone who checks in on you, you become responsive.

It's funny because Tapatalk still posts your face front and center of this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 65vetteC6; 08-10-2017 at 05:16 AM.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Like I said, I never received anything and if I don't receive anything I don't have anything to respond to.
    Last edited by Fahro; 08-10-2017 at 07:48 AM.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

This is the only thing I've got on PayPal too.

I don't know why I'm trying to explain myself to anyone anymore.

AZ Member #

Seen your ability to manipulate before

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by R3. View Post
    Seen your ability to manipulate before

Once again, that wasn't me nor do I have any knowledge of any conversations anyone had with anyone other than me directly. And the only convos I've had was to refund the money for everyone who was involved in this.

Did you receive your refund or not?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    V8's
    Items for Sale

This is the only thing I've got on PayPal too.

I don't know why I'm trying to explain myself to anyone anymore.

Keep scrolling down, July 11th. Its not hard for you to delete an inbox message, so you have proved nothing. I however can not make a sent message appear and have it back dated 2 weeks lol.

And lets not forget your previous response:
    I have your case still open but it doesn't give me an option to choose send refund. Would you please be able to escalate it so that I can contact support again and make sure a refund goes through. I talked with support just a few minutes ago and they just said you'd have to escalate it that's all.

Thank you.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Keep scrolling down, July 11th. Its not hard for you to delete an inbox message, so you have proved nothing. I however can not make a sent message appear and have it back dated 2 weeks lol.

And lets not forget your previous response:

Last message in my inbox is July 16th. I did respond to the case and refunded it right after you escalated it. I thought we were talking about messages this entire time. I know I accepted the refund through PayPal and I have nothing pending. Let me login again and double check.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    V8's
    Items for Sale

Last message in my inbox is July 16th. I did respond to the case and refunded it right after you escalated it. I thought we were talking about messages this entire time. I know I accepted the refund through PayPal and I have nothing pending. Let me login again and double check.

Oh yes please post up a screen shot of that refund and the response

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Oh yes please post up a screen shot of that refund and the response
    Just looked further into it I genuinely didn't have it on there but I reached out to PayPal customer service and they have it on their end so I'm going to get it resolved and refunded to you shortly.

My apologies for this I really had no idea that it didn't go through because it was no longer in my resolution center.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    V8's
    Items for Sale

Just an update, this guy never did anything. More lies to make himself look like the victim. Would caution anyone from doing business (buying or selling) with him in the future.

AZ Member #

He needs to be banned.

Veteran Member Four Rings NastyNogaro's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 RS4 Exclusive/Premium

With the browser element inspector, anything is possible

Not saying you did that, just correcting misinformation. Anyone can add / remove / edit elements from a website / web app if you know how to use the console that way. Source: am developer

"Fazz" | Interactive Web & Application Developer | ig: @turbofazz

2007 911 Turbo
    2015 Nogaro S4 - Sold
    2008 RS4 Exclusive/Premium - Sold
    2000 Nogaro S4 - Sold

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNogaro View Post
    With the browser element inspector, anything is possible

Not saying you did that, just correcting misinformation. Anyone can add / remove / edit elements from a website / web app if you know how to use the console that way. Source: am developer

Anything’s a dildo if you’re brave enough.