Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Three Rings RRF985's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Audi Atlanta experience

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I have posted about my horrible experience in dealing with Audi Atlanta in the C7 group here: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...1#post12538156

After speaking to the manager he had the response of, "these things happen when working on a vehicle." I find this unacceptable that he does not care that the work done has been very poor. I'm very unhappy with Audi Atlanta and Audi during this whole ordeal. I have contacted AoA many times over this and they do not seem to care either as long as the dealer is working on the car. Is this the kind of customer service I should expect from Audi and it's dealer network? Disappointing.
    2012 A6 3.0T P+ | Oolong | Black | Black Headliner | Sport | Side Assist | Cold Weather

Gone but not forgotten:
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Good morning, thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to learn of your experience with Audi Atlanta. Please send me a PM with your full name, contact info, and VIN.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Senior Member Three Rings RRF985's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Mike, I have still not heard from Audi regarding my experience with Audi Atlanta. Should I expect to hear? Also, I tried replying to your email but I got an auto-response that you no longer work for VWoA.
    2012 A6 3.0T P+ | Oolong | Black | Black Headliner | Sport | Side Assist | Cold Weather

Gone but not forgotten:
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hello everyone, Mike has moved on to a different opportunity. In the meantime, I will be standing in to assist our Audi fans and family members on this forum. I look forward to working with you! I will follow up with you in your private message.

Kaitlin
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello everyone, Mike has moved on to a different opportunity. In the meantime, I will be standing in to assist our Audi fans and family members on this forum. I look forward to working with you! I will follow up with you in your private message.

Kaitlin
    Where'd we net out here? I'm an Audi Atlanta customer and would like to know if your concerns were resolved.