Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring Parker_SlowA3's Avatar
    AZ Member #

FS: 2010 REVO Stage 3 Audi A3 S-line - Excellent Condition - 360 hp / 360lb-ft

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello fellow Audi lovers!

This post is for finding a buyer for my highly modified 2010 Audi A3 that I've had for sale for a little over a month now. I live in Southern California and while I know there's many Audi enthusiasts living here, it seems I'm only being contacted by people who don't seem to know anything about
    cars (or they're parents buying their kids their first car), so I stop hearing from these people once I tell them the car is heavily modified. That's why I've resorted to posting here because I am trying to sell the car ASAP and I'm confident I'll find an informed and trustworthy buyer on this
    forum. Here is a link to my craigslist Ad if you'd rather just jump to that instead of reading this full post: https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6194228731.html . Feel free to text/call the number on the craigslist Ad (my mom who's helping me out) or feel free to text/call my cell phone @
    (949) 338-6255 or shoot me a PM here. Texting is best for me since I work a lot and go to school so I'm kinda bad at answering the phone right away but if you leave a voicemail I'll get back to you promptly, otherwise I'll get into talking about my K04 beast!

Vehicle Information:
    Clean title. Title in hand.
    2 owners.
    Oil change every 5,000 miles (sometimes every 3,000 miles and only used the most expensive fully synthetic oil I could find, usually Liqui-Moly or Torco Race Oil.)
    Only been hand washed by me and me only.
    Garaged most of its life with me.
    Never smoked in and no pets have been in the vehicle.
    CARBON CLEANING DONE! Had my shop use the walnut blasting method to clean all the carbon buildup along the intake valves at 75,000 miles. Won't need the service done for another 80,000 miles :)
    All maintenance records from the one and only shop I had it worked on (Pacific German).
    Never tracked (even though it was built for that purpose, never got around to it since I'm usually busy).
    Driven with absolute meticulous care (never went above 3k RPMs when engine is cold, also went as far as to never use the A/C, although it works wonderfully.)
    Reason for selling: Going to share a car since I don't need to drive much currently and will be using the money from the car towards my school tuition.

2010 Audi A3 S-line - Premium Plus trim - Ibis White exterior - Black leather interior:

Mileage: 76,100 miles
    MPG: 22 city / 28 highway when stock (currently: 30 city / 40 highway)
    Engine: 2.0L Inline 4-cylinder turbocharged (200hp / 207lb-ft torque when stock) (with Revotechnik Stg. 3 ECU Software - 360hp/ 360lb-ft torque)
    Drivetrain: Front-Wheel Drive
    Transmission: S-tronic DSG Automatic w/ Shift Paddles on steering wheel
    Bodystyle: Sportwagon
    Trim: Premium Plus
    Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport (About 2,000 miles of traction left)
    Options: Audi MMI Navigation, MP3 sound player, ipod/iphone charger/connector, BOSE Speaker System, Cruise control, FM/AM/MEDIA/Sirius radio,
    Panoramic Sunroof, folding power mirrors, power adjustable driver seat, dual-zone climate control A/C, Bluetooth Hands-free capability (fully integrated phone setup),
    voice-controlled navigation/telephone, power windows and central locking with remote, electronic stability program (ESP), hill hold assist, remote keyless entry, 18-inch s-line
    alloy wheels, leather seats, DVD/SD Card reader.

Modifications:

Overview: Roughly $15,000+ in upgrades/modifications went into this vehicle (this is NOT including the OEM parts I replaced for peace of mind). Each upgrade was carefully thought over and I didn't cheap out anywhere, I have some stock parts still like most of the exhaust parts and the stock cold air intake, however it would be hard to justify reverting anything back to stock. The car is a whole new beast with the work I've had done to it.

Exterior:

• RS3 Honeycomb Mesh front grille w/ black rings currently on hood (can be mounted to grille if desired).
    • Plasti-dipped front lip black (otherwise it's gray once easily ripping off the dip).
    • De-badged 'A3' & '2.0T' badges - much cleaner look. Also switched trunk chrome rings with gloss black rings.

Interior:
    None - stock interior.

Wheels/Suspension:
    • Bilstein PSS Coilovers - Adjustable coilovers currently on the lowest setting - makes the car track ready and gives it an amazing stance.
    • H&R Wheel Spacers (15mm front, 10mm back) - pushes wheels out for an insanely aggressive stance - very little wheel gap and no rubbing.
    • BREMBO Big Brake Kit - 4-piston Monoblock Red Calipers on the front wheels - stock calipers painted red on the back wheels.
    • Neuspeed drilled rotors - rear & front - front have bigger rotors than the back.
    • Neuspeed stainless steel brake lines - improved brake power.

Engine/Performance:
    • Revotechnik Stage 3 ECU software (360 HP / 360 lb-ft of torque from the stock 200 HP / 207 lb-ft) - I've never dyno'd the car so I'm going off the official figures on REVO's official website for their Stage 3 tune. It should be about 330 horsepower to the wheels.
    • Revotechnik K04 Turbocharger kit - replaces stock K03 turbo with the S3 K04 turbo which allows for 100+ increased horsepower. Tune is causing this turbo to push 29psi of boost. Also increases fuel mileage (30 city / 40 highway).
    • Revotechnik Stage 2 DSG Transmission tune - unlocks 500nm of torque, improved launch control, improved shift points in D and S mode.
    • Neuspeed lightweight crankshaft pulley.
    • OEM Audi R8 Red coilpacks - a must have for tuned Audi's.
    • Neuspeed Torque arm insert.
    • Neuspeed P-Flo cold air intake - about 5-10hp increase and you can hear the turbo so much more!
    • Eurojet Front-Mounted Intercooler - helps decrease intake air temperatures to prevent heatsoak on the turbo.
    • 032 Motorsport street density engine mounts
    • Neuspeed resonated full cat-back exhaust - is not too loud at idle but when you wide open throttle, good luck. There are nice little pops and the DSG upshifting sounds are beyond glorious.
    • Eurojet resonated 3" downpipe w/ high flow sport cat.
    • Wavetrac limited slip differential - helps transfer the increased horsepower to the wheels and helps when going through corners.

Other/OEM replacements:
    • Brand new mechatronic unit.
    • Replaced clutch for peace of mind.
    • Replaced original diverter valve for the Revision D diverter valve
    • Brand new fuel injectors
    • New throttle body

Price:
    I was originally asking $20,000 for the A3. I think this was an extremely fair price given the amount of upgrades I've put into it and how beautiful it is to look at and how fun it is to drive, this car really is a unique labor of love that performs much better than the other cars in its class. I've

now lowered my asking price to $17,000, and unless I find that special buyer who really knows how to take care of it and will give it a good home, I'm not going any lower than $17,000. I'm already taking a huge hit asking for that low of a price for this beast of a car. $17,000 is an

absolute steal for this performance monster, and I cringe every time I realize I'm asking that low of a price for it. This car has given me way too many good memories, and I get very emotional at the thought of parting ways with it, but I'm in a pivotal moment in my life where I must make

that hard decision to let it go to someone who will take care of it. Thank you again for taking the time to read my post, and here are some photos (most are iPhone pics sorry):

Exterior:
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/attach...&thumb=1&stc=1

Interior:

Credit to the previous owner of "Matte S3", I used his Ad as a template for mine. :)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Parker_SlowA3; 08-02-2017 at 03:31 PM. Reason: I guess the pictures weren't showing up?

AZ Member #

Bump. As much as it pains me to say, I do need to sell this beast as soon as possible. If anyone's looking for a loud, fast, and low good-looking wagon with S3 performance then look no further.

AZ Member #

Bump. Dropping the price from $17,000 to $15,000.

AZ Member #

Price drop to $13,900.

AZ Member #

Car has been sold.